[BF3] Regarding the BF3 TBG Server

Calzaghe

I was wondering if map rotation change to the | http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...4f733a3/ALL-MAPS-CONQUEST-NO-LAG-TBGCLAN-COM/ | server was a temporary move. I'm sure I'm not alone in believing the fact that the vanilla maps are the most popular among the community that's left. I personally am a late transfer to PC so I didn't get the chance to play BF3 in its glory days on here. Every once in a while when BF4's shit becomes too much I hop on BF3 for a better experience. The only good NA server is now basically dead due to the map rotation change.

As always, if you seem me in any of your servers feel free to squad up
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/WT_badSanta/

Last edited:
+1

I dont think it will ever become populated with the current rotation. And I dont think its the fact that people dont want to play ther DLC maps, its just the fact that most players dont have the DLC maps

Yeah absolutely and I am one of those without the DLC. Hopefully it get's reset to the vanilla vote map cycle.

As I stated above, I was a late transfer to PC specifically as of September of last year. There was no reason for me to buy Premium or any DLC's for bf3 since I only played vanilla on xbox. BF4's Premium DLC isn't worth 10$ let alone 40$. I bought BF4 premium once on xbox it should be an account transferable content perk same should be for bf3.

edit - This is all based on my personal experiences of course. The TBG servers are where I primarily play and enjoy playing. Good admins and good server region locations.

As I stated above, I was a late transfer to PC specifically as of September of last year. There was no reason for me to buy Premium or any DLC's for bf3 since I only played vanilla on xbox. BF4's Premium DLC isn't worth 10$ let alone 40$. I bought BF4 premium once on xbox it should be an account transferable content perk same should be for bf3.

edit - This is all based on my personal experiences of course. The TBG servers are where I primarily play and enjoy playing. Good admins and good server region locations.
I actually disagree with you, BF4 Premium is how many years old now and most servers are always populated? BF3 was a great game, adapt move on play the new version. BF4 Rocks since most bugs have been fixed and addressed

A little off topic but worth mentioning, the problem with bf3 dlc is that we came back into bf3 when servers running dlc were already well established. Its much harder after a couple years later from launch to run dlc server

Our bf4 dlc works because we had them since day 1 of bf4 release. So we already established ourselves in the dlc community.

Bf3 also has much less players than bf4

I actually disagree with you, BF4 Premium is how many years old now and most servers are always populated? BF3 was a great game, adapt move on play the new version. BF4 Rocks since most bugs have been fixed and addressed
Not sure if you read what I typed, but I'll add to it, I have a little over 2100 hours on BF4 over my XB360, XB1 and now PC accounts. This post was in regard to the TBG BF3 server. Reread and comment if you want. Everybody has their preferences dude mine as I stated is a personal observation in regards to the "BF3 TBG SERVER" I noticed after the map rotation switch it was gradually dying. (15-25 players on average over a three day period) So I asked if it could be reverted back to vanilla.

Not sure if you read what I typed, but I'll add to it, I have a little over 2100 hours on BF4 over my XB360, XB1 and now PC accounts. This post was in regard to the TBG BF3 server. Reread and comment if you want. Everybody has their preferences dude mine as I stated is a personal observation in regards to the "BF3 TBG SERVER" I noticed after the map rotation switch it was gradually dying. (15-25 players on average over a three day period) So I asked if it could be reverted back to vanilla.
Can't remember if Kharg Island is vanilla or not, but if it is, I totally agree with you. But if BF3 is your main game you are into, you know more than me about it right now since I haven't played BF3 since 4 has come out, I would have to go with your opinion.

Kharg island is indeed a vanilla map. And I use BF3 as sort of an escape from BF4 as I stated above. For me BF3 has far less irritating aspects to it in my opinion. And in regards to BF4 I've definitely amassed a lot more time on it than I have/had on BF3 as of now. That's where I stand, man.

A little off topic but worth mentioning, the problem with bf3 dlc is that we came back into bf3 when servers running dlc were already well established. Its much harder after a couple years later from launch to run dlc server

Our bf4 dlc works because we had them since day 1 of bf4 release. So we already established ourselves in the dlc community.

Bf3 also has much less players than bf4
This is all true as well. It just didn't make sense to me to change it to DLC and it showed immediately in the server population. It went from 50+ on average to barely over 20+

Back