Regarding your Admin: TcBLU3RANG3R

RottenBerries

Hello everyone. I'm new here and wanted to share something that just happened to me.

Perhaps you will find fault with this (as I have), perhaps you permit this sort of behaviour on your server. I'm relatively new there, having played maybe 3 or 4 rounds.

As I swooped in on an attack heli earlier today (in jet), the heli pulled up and we collided.

TcBLU3RANG3R said in chat and I quote to the best of my knowledge: RottenBerries, do not ram, warned.

To which I responded, "Do not pull up into me and then say I rammed you, warned"

After which point I received:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'RottenBerries' (for 0 minutes) ... Please Respect All Rules, Players and Admins ramming.blatantly.fucktard -TcBLU3RANG3R 12/6/2012 5:24:29 PM [Admin Decision]

I have a couple issues with this.

For one thing, it wasn't blatant, there's no way it could be seen as blatant. It had only happened one time, and as I tried to explain, I didn't hit him, he pulled out in front of me. At worst, we had an accident. It was not a ram, that is wrong.

Furthermore, just responding and telling the admin gets me kicked? You have a rule about respect, but he can call players fucktards and kick them if he doesn't like that they argue slander being spoken against them?

I just want you all to be aware of what happened today. If you decide that it's justified to kick and insult someone who is defending their FAIR PLAY, then that'll be the last you'll hear from me. However, if you'd care to discuss this in a reasonable manner, I'd be happy to.

Hello everyone. I'm new here and wanted to share something that just happened to me.

Perhaps you will find fault with this (as I have), perhaps you permit this sort of behaviour on your server. I'm relatively new there, having played maybe 3 or 4 rounds.

As I swooped in on an attack heli earlier today (in jet), the heli pulled up and we collided.

TcBLU3RANG3R said in chat and I quote to the best of my knowledge: RottenBerries, do not ram, warned.

To which I responded, "Do not pull up into me and then say I rammed you, warned"

After which point I received:

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'RottenBerries' (for 0 minutes) ... Please Respect All Rules, Players and Admins ramming.blatantly.fucktard -TcBLU3RANG3R 12/6/2012 5:24:29 PM [Admin Decision]

I have a couple issues with this.

For one thing, it wasn't blatant, there's no way it could be seen as blatant. It had only happened one time, and as I tried to explain, I didn't hit him, he pulled out in front of me. At worst, we had an accident. It was not a ram, that is wrong.

Furthermore, just responding and telling the admin gets me kicked? You have a rule about respect, but he can call players fucktards and kick them if he doesn't like that they argue slander being spoken against them?

I just want you all to be aware of what happened today. If you decide that it's justified to kick and insult someone who is defending their FAIR PLAY, then that'll be the last you'll hear from me. However, if you'd care to discuss this in a reasonable manner, I'd be happy to.

I am sure logs will be pulled but honestly to repeat the word "warned" after an admin said it, is pretty smart-alecky and futile in my opinion.

I rejoined in order to discuss, and even offered an apology for my sarcastic comment explaining it was a ram.

Blueranger said "im sorry you were an asshole and rammed jet"

and another admin (AIR_FuBaNaToR) kicked me for reason: asshole.

This really does not set a good image for you gentlemen.

Well I'm not sure where I should have posted it? I want to bring this to the attention of the admins who are motivated to do right, not bully people

I didn't break one of your rules! I had ABSOLUTELY NO intention of hitting that chopper.

He pulled up and I hit it, I full admit that. However, I did NOT ram it.

I would say on the first kick had you not followed up with "Warned" especially since putting it on a separate line made it look like you were mocking him making a correction to his statement, replacing | with Warned by doing "Warned*" you wouldn't have been kicked.

You came back in and wanted to have a conversation about it and demand an apology. You could have just gotten over the fact that an accident occurred and someone blamed you for it and played but you wanted to be right and feel better about the situation.

I rejoined in order to discuss, and even offered an apology for my sarcastic comment explaining it was a ram.
Blueranger said "im sorry you were an asshole and rammed jet"
Looks more like it was:
[17:41:29] TcBLU3RANG3R > im sorry i kicked you for being smart ass and ramming chopper

I had already read the full log before anyone replied to this.

This person did not identify himself as an admin - and for all I know could just be some guy, and I responded with a saucy comment, for which I did indeed apologize. It was wrong.

It's not that I want to be right, it's more of a matter of accountability.

If you kick someone unjustly for defending their position, while simultaneously calling someone a fucktard on a server which purportedly requires respectful play, in my estimation, you owe someone an apology.

I did give this fellow a legitimate apology, however he deigned not to give me one.

I do want to be clear on this point: I did ASK for an apology, however to claim I demanded one is a bit of a stretch.

It would appear to me that we are not going to be seeing eye-to-eye on this one, so I wish you all the best.

No, I simply responded off the fly. I didn't look him up before responding. As I said, was wrong.

I want to be clear that I'm not trying to say the chopper rammed me, I'm saying it pulled up (which I did not expect) and I didn't react quickly enough. I know your server is no rams, and I never meant to ram. :/

Well if you want I will personally apologize for the frustration that comes over oneself when a jet runs into your chopper. The words that come to mind when hastily responding to the message "warned" with a kick in a space that is limited in length AND wont allow you to use multiple words (hence the .'s).

But yeah I don't think we are going to see eye to eye unless the admin did something which had absolutely no basis for doing. Players have clan tags, no one reads what server they are joining. You warned an admin he kicked you, instead of playing you wanted to spam up the chatbox and further interrupt play. Its usually what happens. Don't believe me plenty of other servers to try it on.

Also, I'm sorry if I didn't follow the correct protocol (PM a head admin), I thought this would be a friendly and open way to discuss it. It seems to have done the opposite.

rotten, as I suspected the fact that you said "warned" right after an admins said it sounds like a mockery did not start well, and you kept pursuing it in the server as the logs show.

If it was unintentional you would have said shit sorry man or somthing to that effect like every other sportsman like man in the world.

I'm sorry you see it that way, but this is not true. Everyone is not the same, and I felt attacked that someone would say I intentionally rammed. It was a mistake, and I am now saying sorry!

Berries : I understand your perspective and point of view on the matter, we can chalk this series of events as a misunderstanding, of which it is apparent that you had a midair collision as a result of pilot error, target fixation, and not an intentional ram to the attack helicopter. Thank you for coming here and articulating a mature response throughout the discussion. You are more than welcome to continue to play in our servers, please at your next available oppourtunity: review the BF3 server rules. Please contact me directly if you have any further queries or concerns.

Back