Reporting a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxygamer

BANNED
BANNED
User Name proxygamer

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?** BF3 BF2

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** OCT 10

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 2:30 PM CST

Player's name** [TBG] FossilMaker31

Offense committed: Abusing @kill Command

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Comments I never knew tbagging was against the rules in TBG. I got on his broken Ucav and when it was about to respawn I moved away so he can spawn another one in. I was tbagging while we were waiting for them to respawn because there was nothing to do.

He then kills me for disrupting gameplay. How is tbagging disrupting gameplay? All I'm doing is pressing Z fast and I get out of his way when he's ready to launch another one.

I warned you once not to do it and you came right back and did it again, right in front of me while i'm trying to play the game. You were being a distraction and another TBG member said you were being a distraction to him too the same game. Another TBG admin said you've done it to him during previous rounds. Sounds to me like you have a problem and like to mess with TBG admins. This is your warning to STOP doing that to all players. If it continues, the next step will be you being kicked from our server, if after that you continue to be disruptive to others game play you will be banned. Do you understand?

Wow, didn't know tbagging was illegal here. I never said I like to mess with admins. Was I disrupting your gameplay? NO. You can easily respawn another ucav even when I was next to you.

Looking at your video, you were being disruptive and it is also griefing. You were asked to stop and yet you continued. What @FossilMaker31 did was fine.

"A griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways. A griefer derives pleasure primarily or exclusively from the act of annoying other users, and as such is a particular nuisance in online gaming communities."

You have also done this to me and Got in the way and stopped me launching my Ucav . Now I didnt know i could of followed the procedure for being disruptive toward the game im playing I do now and will follow these steps in future . Take heed of what Admins say we all want to play
(Tbag your own kills)

Hers the TBG Admin that was having the same Problem with your attitude. Because i was just having fun not really playing i didnt say anything for you blocking my way jumping in front of me and so on. Just play the game and stop pissing of other players. If Fossil would known that i already was having issues with you he would kicked you. Than know you would be allready at the ban door. Stop your disrespectful behavior or go play some where else.

proxy constantly tries to bait me into giving him attention. Awhile back I told him that I didn't like him talking shit to me in chat then being all friendly in voice chat, despite that he continued to talk shit in chatbox. So for the most part I've been ignoring him now. Read his chat logs and do a search for "Mex" and see how many times he typed that. When he did, it usually wasn't in kind regards if you know what I mean. Then he plays the victim saying I hate him.

I don't hate you man I can forgive you but stop talking shit and we'll be cool.

Guys, enough. Moving this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am fairly certain Proxygamer was interfering with my game play this past weekend on Naval Strike, he joined our squad of TBG folks, and constantly was dancing around in front of me tbaging in the area I was trying to launch ucavs on the beach.

I agree, I moved it so that we can control the thread. To many cookies in the cookie jar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I moved this back to the correct section.

This evidence shows you are disruptive and trolling admins as well as other regulars. There are no rules against TBAG but this is not the case, clearly. Quit being disruptive, trolling and griefing and you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back