Reporting an admin on one of your servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMrGTx

Joel bullied someone on locker today about his penis. I was not able to take pictures of this because of the chat being active, but you need to go back and look at his logs and inform him that he needs to lead by example. How can he tell others to follow the rules if he does not?

When I ban hackers, I put the reason down as hacker/small dick. Is this a problem for you? We expect our guests to be adults and have a sense of humor.

Oh this has nothing to do with hackers, just that you were bullying him in chat where everyone could see it. Now tell me someone why someone of an admin position should be doing this? Even if it is just a joke.

Hi there, thanks for coming to the site and registering. So I see you're having a bit of an issue with players and admins talking to each other. While we strive to maintain a good gaming atmosphere, we also allow some trash-taking among the players and admins as is natural for any competitive play.

We have reviewed the chat logs and have not seen anything constituting someone being made fun of. We've seen some folks who make dick jokes all the time. We all do as it's part of the trash-talking. However, What I also noticed is the constant verbal harrassment (i.e. Trolling) coming from you when the TBG Admins attempted to answer questions regarding recruiting and reporting players suspected of cheating. I suggest you might want to rethink your reply before hand as I will be more than happy to post the chat logs up.

And regarding clarification for recruiting and reporting suspected players:

1. Recruiting is not allow at all on our servers. If someone is interested in joining our clan, we simply refer them to our website. Non recruiting on a clan server has always been a standing rule among the clans like ADK, eGo, Frogg, and so on. This is simply a sign a respect.

2. If you have any concerns about a potential hacker, please report it to our site. We have forms to submit the evidence AND if will be reviewed. We don't 'delete evidence' as you say.

I hope that addresses any issues you have.

Thanks,

GhstOps6

I wasn't trolling those were questions and your admin did not handle them well by calling me stupid or something. And btw when lots of people complain about tbg hacking what does that tell you. And I believe one of my questions to Joel was that what do if tbg is hacking and he replied with this site. Which I then responded to what if they just delete it. These are questions not trolling. Btw Joel I'm glad you changed your reply it looks more professional

I wasn't trolling those were questions and your admin did not handle them well by calling me stupid or something. And btw when lots of people complain about tbg hacking what does that tell you. And I believe one of my questions to Joel was that what do if tbg is hacking and he replied with this site. Which I then responded to what if they just delete it. These are questions not trolling. Btw Joel I'm glad you changed your reply it looks more professional

Interesting enough, we have players who do come to the site and ask questions on rule clarifications. You could have just as easily come to our site and any one of us would have been more than happy to address your issues. Why you thought the chat box of a game was a worthwhile venue to vent your concerns I don't know, but I will ask you post your concerns our our forums, where our HAs and our Founders can read and address your issues.

At this time, I will consider the matter closed and thread locked.

Again, I hope the answers to your two concerns were answered in regards to recruitment and reporting suspicious players.

nd btw when lots of people complain about tbg hacking what does that tell you.

That a lot of people are idiots? It's easy to claim hacks without doing any research, which is what I see a lot. We tell them to come here with proof meaning actually taking a look at a player's stats, in-game video recordings, or something other than "that guy hacks". But nobody wants to spend 5 minutes to see if there's anything to their claims. It's easier just to say hacks.

We spend the time to investigate players before banning them so I don't think it's out of the question for players to a little bit of research on their own if they have suspicions.

And make no mistake, shit's not deleted here simply because we have nothing to hide. If you're that paranoid I say good day. You should go on your way and not play our servers if that's how you feel.

Edit; sorry Ghst...I must have been typing when you locked this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back