Reporting Battlefield 3 Player aSSAULT

Ballsyone

Players In Game Name aSSAULT

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? Ballsyone2

Date and time approximately 11/19/2023 All evening. We are all tired of dying from him. I will GLADLY pay 6 months server lease if you ban his sorry little ass. His profile says he has 21 hours of play. That's a lie or it's one of his alias player names because he's likelky banned on a lot of servers. He wins every shootout and has an average k-d ratio of 5 or more - 1.

Offense committed Constant head shooting hack.

Additional comments battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Assault/stats/788053352/pc/

Will need more than just a report in this case. A video of your gameplay when being killed by this player with help. Player is suspicious but dont have enough here.

Do you have the other account names I can check?

This player is on Twitch at

His gameplay perspective on the TBG All Conquest server can be found at

Last edited:
Will need more than just a report in this case. A video of your gameplay when being killed by this player with help. Player is suspicious but dont have enough here.

Do you have the other account names I can check?
Nope, just a sore asshole from him. You know I don't use VOIP in game play. I notice he was. Prolly help.

This player is on Twitch at

His gameplay perspective on the TBG All Conquest server can be found at
That didnt show what I was looking for. This is just him playing as infantry. I am looking for additional info/video that confirms the report submitted.

Until there isnt more, we will have to wait.

Back