Not open for further replies.

JohnBerry13

Players In Game Name dankan1

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 METRO NO LAG | ALL WEAPONS | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JC13Berry

Date and time approximately 7:15pm central 18/04/2022

Offense committed Possible aimbot.

Additional comments this guy was called out, someone said he was hacking, and if you see in the video on 3:24 i moved closer to the wall, the aiming range was rather narrow for both of us, a bit harder to aim probably since i'm not wide open, specially if you aim right after you jumped, you can slow the video down and see he seemed to be landing after he jumped before appearing on scene, but he perfectly shot me to the head with such narrow angle, i just thought that was a bit sus tho.... again on 5:16 his "perfect" aim and again headshot, idk.
i have played a ton of times before and i think he's been really good and maybe that's it, maybe im wrong, but this time i feel he was waay too good, on 12:06 his score was 150 kills and only 13deaths and still a bunch of tickets left, his final score was like above 180 kills, idk but it seems a bit off to me, but if indeed he's clean i apologize.

you were a collateral death, he probably shot someone in front of you and killed you on the way, he is also using the an94 (which has too low ttk), still, he has been a bit of a weird player for a long time because of the way he does headshots, but other than that I don't have any evidence to prove anything, I think yours was just bad luck as he's clearly shooting at those in front of you

you were a collateral death, he probably shot someone in front of you and killed you on the way, he is also using the an94 (which has too low ttk), still, he has been a bit of a weird player for a long time because of the way he does headshots, but other than that I don't have any evidence to prove anything, I think yours was just bad luck as he's clearly shooting at those in front of you
Ok, i could probably agree with all you said, except that he was using m16a3 not an94, but anyways, if any admin thinks there's nothing to do, you can close the thread. Thanks.

here is my pov:
(4:40)
due to me having a big peeker's advantage it looked like an instant prefire but on my pov you can clearly see that i had more time to react to that duel, on top of that all those angles are very common so i always check them, i didn't record the second frag because you didn't say anything on chat :)

here is my pov:
(4:40)
due to me having a big peeker's advantage it looked like an instant prefire but on my pov you can clearly see that i had more time to react to that duel, on top of that all those angles are very common so i always check them, i didn't record the second frag because you didn't say anything on chat :)
That video seems clean, but in this one looks like you have a damage mod and no suppression at all
Also I love how in some occasions nobody returns fire like you were never there...

it is true in the dankan clips the suppression is almost practically non-existent, but I have no idea if it is some graphic setting or an option of your monitor.

That video seems clean, but in this one looks like you have a damage mod and no suppression at all
Also I love how in some occasions nobody returns fire like you were never there...
Specially on :19, to me it shows that either he really is a PRO, gifted-eye super steady hands player, cuz those aiming moves are extremely fast and accurate, a second or less reaction and still manage to headshot that guy, i would say all those "famous" streamers who show great aiming, are little blind kids compared to dank (lol sorry), already said by map, minimum to none-existant supression or recoil... Also something i noticed in his YT vids, is apparently he plays with different accounts, also in-game language is different, sometimes polish, sometimes some sort of asian language and also spanish, italian and maybe more..?? why he would play dif accounts (dankan1, xi_WUUUU) and dif languages? and analizing at least his latest YT vid it just makes it more suspicious to me,.

Last edited:
Specially on :19, to me it shows that either he really is a PRO, gifted-eye super steady hands player, cuz those aiming moves are extremely fast and accurate, a second or less reaction and still manage to headshot that guy, i would say all those "famous" streamers who show great aiming, are little blind kids compared to dank (lol sorry), already said by map, minimum to none-existant supression or recoil... Also something i noticed in his YT vids, is apparently he plays with different accounts, also in-game language is different, sometimes polish, sometimes some sort of asian language and also spanish, italian and maybe more..?? why he would play dif accounts (dankan1, xi_WUUUU) and dif languages? and analizing at least his latest YT vid it just makes it more suspicious to me, but like i said to admins, some of you have seen this and if you feel this is clean, feel free to close this thread.

This is his latest video, watch on 2:09, shooting from the hip, no recoil no spread, also shows another account (HAHAHEHEXAXAJAJA) and languaje?
Also on 2:43 check his aiming movement following that player, from the hip no spreading, well if y'all really dont think that's aimbot.. pff..

Last edited:
This is his latest video, watch on 2:09, shooting from the hip, no recoil no spread, also shows another account (HAHAHEHEXAXAJAJA) and languaje?
Also on 2:43 check his aiming, from the hip no spreading, well if y'all really dont think that's aimbot.. pff..

that's called european hipfire, it's a battlefield 3 glitch where you keep the accuracy from the crosshairs when you're shooting from the hip when you release the aim button, I won't comment anymore on the subject and it's up to the administrators

Yeah you won't normally see me having tons of suppression in a HIGHLIGHTS videos lol, it's kinda hard to get HIGHLIGHTS when you are heavily suppressed isn't it?
Trust me, the amount of times i got insta suppressed by someone with a mere pistol still gives me nightmares.
As for the accounts, yes i have couple of them, i also like to switch nicks from time to time so not all of those different names are different accounts.
And i like switching languages in game too, is it forbidden?
Explain to me how does it look like a damage mod? And i don't see how them not returning fire is my fault, most of bf players can barely return fire and react in under 3 seconds to what is going on on their screens, or maybe you insinuate that i'm invisible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back