Status
Not open for further replies.

FiatPalio2007

Players In Game Name emperorXELA

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? HoracioPagani99/1Argie_Swine

Date and time approximately May 28

Offense committed Player using macro no recoil and shooting through the wall.

Additional comments In this video you can see how in 0:06 I got instantly shot in the head although I had a slow reaction, in 0:48 player clearly shoots through the wall, in 1:03 I shoot first but still got an almost instant death even tho I shot him in the head he didnt seem suppressed and in 1:15 my health drops from 37% to 0% immediately and again he has no suppression at all.
Also in this event from the previous round in Teheran you can see that there are an abnormal ammount of headshots. Please just check him.

Attachments

• 2022-05-29 21_43_26-.png
    2022-05-29 21_43_26-.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 12
Additional comments In this video you can see how in 0:06 I got instantly shot in the head although I had a slow reaction, in 0:48 player clearly shoots through the wall, in 1:03 I shoot first but still got an almost instant death even tho I shot him in the head he didnt seem suppressed and in 1:15 my health drops from 37% to 0% immediately and again he has no suppression at all.
You described him as 'instantly shot in the head' at the 0:06 mark - the video clearly shows your health drop 3 times while engaged with him, and the Gameme stats don't indicate a HS

All though you can't see him at the 0:48 mark, you can't assume that he is behind a wall - one might look at ping/connection issues between the two of you to explain this - if he has a better connection, then on his end he can see you clear in his sights, but on your end (the slower connection) he's not there: I'd also point out that in your death cam you can see him standing at the top of the stairs where you had killed chanchito, it's entirely plausible that he had an angle on you that prevented you from seeing him.

Ping/Connection issues could also explain the 1:03 mark kill, if he has a better connection than you, and while you thought you had the drop on him, he still had time to react - also, your health again dropped three times in that engagement, hardly an instant kill

And at the 1:15 mark and with only 37% health, how much were you hoping your health to drop??

Also in this event from the previous round in Teheran you can see that there are an abnormal ammount of headshots. Please just check him.
As for the 'abnormal ammount of headshots' - that looks normal to me for a burst fire weapon - his overall fairplay stats also look clean

For me, I'm not seeing Macro/No recoil, and as for the shooting through wall - I don't see enough to support claims of cheating, it's an 11 year old game that was buggy when it was released, where a players leg could be visible through a wall and be engagable by the enemy - ping/connection could also explain this, along with angles that aren't visible to the victim based off of their point of view/kill cam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back