Reporting Battlefield 3 Player xrtdnvod763hncm9

JohnBerry13

Players In Game Name xrtdnvod763hncm9

Which Game? Battlefield 3

Which Server? BF3 ALL CONQUEST MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

What is your in game name? JCBerry13

Date and time approximately 15/01/2024 5:47pm central

Offense committed sus for aimbot + something else

Additional comments he looked way too sus so i checked him on 247fayrplay and turns hi is actually cheating
247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ID/190890

This player has been taken care of, it appears to be a known troublemaker but there is not enough conclusive evidence to ban them as Punkbuster has had issues in the past. If you happen to spectate them and record video, we will review.

Last edited:
yeah i´m usually recording the whole round, sadly wasnt recording this time until i noticed he killed me super fast with an lmg prefiring around a corner, i was sniping on top of the buildings in gufl of oman, he landed below me so i jumped 2 stories down and he was shooting before we met around a corner, thats why i said he was sus for aimbot and maybe spothack, the video i have is right after he killed me, the map is big so it was hard to found him again to get a video, but i checked 247 and found that he was banned for cheating on bf4 i think, thats why i decided to report even without a video proof.

yeah i´m usually recording the whole round, sadly wasnt recording this time until i noticed he killed me super fast with an lmg prefiring around a corner, i was sniping on top of the buildings in gufl of oman, he landed below me so i jumped 2 stories down and he was shooting before we met around a corner, thats why i said he was sus for aimbot and maybe spothack, the video i have is right after he killed me, the map is big so it was hard to found him again to get a video, but i checked 247 and found that he was banned for cheating on bf4 i think, thats why i decided to report even without a video proof.
Sadly, Punkbuster has had an issue with false bans and their stats do not appear suspect, but we will keep an eye on this player.

Back