Status
Not open for further replies.

7ehSaladman

Players In Game Name Cher_relle

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Koobus_Venter

Date and time approximately 06/11/22 7:00pm EST

Offense committed Attacking jets in uncap on spawn multiple times. I was able to get these two videos but it happened more than that as well

Additional comments

AND

You were clearly flying straight at me in the first vid, then turned around and baited me towards your uncap. In second vid, you proceed to do the exact same thing lol, you're flying at me again and head back towards spawn. Once you leave uncap you're legal.

Yes you did. You b-lined it towards me then tried to bait me back to spawn. Also, it looks mighty obvious that you knew what you were doing and "baserape" is a bit excessive lol. I like how you get in the aa and shoot from uncap in the second vid, which isn't allowed, fyi.

"B-lined towards you"? Yet I end up in front of you BOTH times? That clearly indicates I'm not engaging you and how can I "bait you to spawn" when I'm already IN SPAWN (and you're NOT supposed to be mind you)

By the way, it is allowed as of a year ago to fire out with AA

I always pull up and left in a jet on that map to circle up for altitude given the small map and range of the AA. Spawning does not equal baiting not to mention I had no idea you were in the uncap heading down until I see you on radar. I’m still in uncap, never leave and both jets engage. The timing both times indicates a pattern of knowing when the jet respawns and you being there when it does.

The rule is clear that you can’t engage until I leave or I fire and neither condition occurs where you’re able to engage but you do anyways

Let the TBG mods decide this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back