Reporting Battlefield 4 Player IBettyIMac

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPLawrence

Players In Game Name IBettyIMac

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ OPERATION LOCKER ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? LCPLawrence

Date and time approximately 3rd June 2022 - game started apprx 12:10 - got kicked approx 12:25-12:30

Offense committed Admin Abuse

Additional comments Can i ask you to look at the chat logs please.
Several times I asked him to stop calling me names and making childish references to my mom.
He not only done this in this game but the game before (please check logs).

Here is the video where I asked him several times politely to stop, he continued.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7YCYKJybNI

Here is the screenshot of the reason why i was kicked.
https://imgur.com/nCCSMn6

This is clear admin abuse and where one should not be in my humble opinion admining a server at all. But thats up toyou guys.

I just want it sorted it please.

Now the secondary issue is....

StaceyBear made a funny comment in the third game where she made a joke about

"maybe she should be the one that should be doing the flashbangs around here"
I then pressed 'j' to type but inadvertently preseesed it twice....

So what i meant to type was "ewwww" (as a joke)

But as I pressed 'j' twice.....it came up as jewwwww

I can categorically state that this was just a typo error! I did not mean it and if you look at the context of the logs you can see this.

I subsequently got a ban.

Can you please look into it please - the logs should clear what i meant to say.

Thank you.

Hey lads - anychance i could get a response on this.
I see other appeals being dealt with in a timely manner.

Thanks TBG.

Have patience. This is a different issue than normal. We will get back to you when we get back to you.

Thanks.

OK Sorry i didnt appreciate that.
Will do.
And please pass onto Betty no hard feelings i know its difficult to admin a server as I did one time.

So no problem mate.

(p.s im Irish also just looking at your name whereabouts in Ireland are you from)

So I've gone over the chat history, and I come up with an obscene amount of hackusations in the in-game chat - specifically from you.

Hackusations do not belong in the in-game chat, if you feel someone is cheating, you can gather your evidence and post a player report here on the forums using this link. I'll say that once again, with evidence using the link provided - evidence can be video of the infraction (uploaded to the streaming service of your choice, and then post the link to the stream in your player report) still images if they capture the infraction (i.e. player flying like superman above the map) or stats from reputable sources like our own Gameme, or bf4cr, fairplay etc. bottom line, keep it out of the in-game chat - it's a nuisance and disrupts the game play of others.

As for 'Admin Abuse' - you'll tolerate just about any shit talk from any other player, and shit talk back no problem, and with no filter - but the second you get clap back from an admin in the form of 'call your mother' when you called him out for using a shotgun you cry admin abuse?? Not how it works mate, our admins are gamers first moderators second - it's also an 'M' rated game (M for Mature) so expect there to be shit talking from everyone involved.

As for the context of your ban - I've gone over the chat, and am willing to accept your explanation - and thus will be lifting this, but again; keep the hackuastions out of the in-game chat.

Hi St. Ides

Reference with the Hackusations - noted and totally agree.
To date under my belt on BF4DB i have about 60 people caught on BF4DB.com (with correct video evidence) out of about 100 with about 15 needing additional proof as the admins didnt feel i had enough, with about 20 being outright wrong.
So hackusations without evidence I agree i shouldnt be smack talking.

Re second comment - fair comment.

Ban lift - thank you.

Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back