Status
Not open for further replies.

ScumbagFrost

Players In Game Name Lord_Fartquad6

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | RUSH ALL MAPS + DLC | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? ScumlordFrost

Date and time approximately December 11th or 22 hours ago

Offense committed RPM cheating in the tank. Firing 10 shells in less than 30 seconds. Gets 3 shells off before I could shoot a 2nd

Video: https://streamable.com/77x8e4

Additional comments I already reported on bf4db but they're taking forever to ban and he's still playing in the server as I'm writing this

I don't see anything off here...

Also, it's better to spectate the person in question for future reference.

I have in some cases been able to fire off this quickly. It'd be a normal SABOT round. Then a Guided shell. Then back to the SABOT. However, seeing as they only have the HE rounds equipped and no autoloader this seems a little suspicious to me. I'm sure the Head Admins will have something to say. Please sit tight.

I don't see anything off here...

Also, it's better to spectate the person in question for future reference.
Not trying to sound like a dick but you don't see how fast his tank is firing shells? It's a pretty uncommon cheat. I haven't seen it in years. Usually they do the multi-shot thing instead.

Watch my final engagement with him roughly 25 seconds into the video. He is using HE shells with thermal camo. That fires 1 shell every 3 seconds. I'm using AP with thermal which fires one shell every 3.5 seconds. We both fire roughly the same time in our last engagement and he's hit me 3 times before I get my 2nd shot off

After calling him out he stopped and left the server after the round was over. I did try spectating but he stopped before I even left the server. Anyone with a half decent cheat software can tell they're being spectated anyways. There was also a solid handful of people in chat mentioning that they've been cheating in there for a while and no ones done anything about it.

BF4DB worthy, this is blatant exploiting

Last edited:
After seeing how in the clip a infantry player was getting spotted and unspotted after every shot, I tested a theory with a friend in my server that appears to be what this guy is using. Him and a friend are using the tank with two different primary ammo loadouts, one HE and the other either sabot or AP. Using seat switching, you can essentially exploit the game into rapid-firing the tank. Look closely at Frost's video, you can see that infy player getting in and out.

After having a second look at the initial clip and your exploit evidence I can see it being used by them in the clip. A discussion was had in discord for HA's to look at.

Refer to discord link.

Yeah watching the clip again after Pong messaged me I can see it's an exploit and not an actual cheat. I've got like 5k hours and I've some how never seen that done before. Now I feel embarrassed to call cheats but that is a pretty bad exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back