Not open for further replies.

7ehSaladman

Players In Game Name madangler

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | NAVAL STRIKE + WATER MAPS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Koobus_Venter

Date and time approximately 01072023 8pm est

Offense committed wall hacking

Additional comments I'm not talking about the hidden area on top of the ship on D but rather standing in the corner there and looking through the wall towards the C flag and half in the wall so can't be spotted and no splash damage from below. Apparently you can see through up there and are partially hidden/obscured in the wall (tried to replicate at the end to see WTF he was doing up there).

Last edited:
First for me too. I was wondering why I couldn't kill him with normal splash damage on the top of that wall with 25mm from the boat I was in.

Now we know.

Here is some Spectator footage for context of what madangler is doing.
(It will take some time to upload and for YouTube to process.)

I don't think there is anything innately wrong with this. He isn't able to kill people through said wall. Just can spot and such.

Many maps are quite broken.

however I'd like another perspective from an HA

Thanks

This makes one harder to kill from below which is why I submitted this. Hiding in the wall to make yourself harder to spot or kill to hold a flag is not fair play.

Thanks

This makes one harder to kill from below which is why I submitted this. Hiding in the wall to make yourself harder to spot or kill to hold a flag is not fair play.

That is a fair point. But I just don't think it is feasible to monitor these little broken textured spots in the map.

I think there are a few spots like this one in the mesh of the broken tower on both sides of the hotel, Siege of Shanghai and a couple other maps.

That is a fair point. But I just don't think it is feasible to monitor these little broken textured spots in the map.

I think there are a few spots like this one in the mesh of the broken tower on both sides of the hotel, Siege of Shanghai and a couple other maps.
This is true now that I think about it, pretty sure any of the collapsible buildings have broken textures that can be slightly abused to at least spot others but no fire can go in/out.

In the past (recent) bf4db.com only bans folks who can kill from hidden positions like this, or the building in sunken dragon behind the spawn that a chopper can fly thru, or the buildings on Siege that choppers like to hide inside.

But this dude wasnt killing from the position. Only spotting. Yes he gains a significant advantage because he can see someone coming sooner than he should but. I don't think we can really stop that.

He's also less susceptible to taking hit damage because he's obscured in the wall. Most def not in the spirit of fair play. It's not the spotting that was an issue but the glitching to avoid being seen or killed.

Not bannable by BF4DB, you can still kill him very easily as you did it, use jet, little bird, parachute in there as you did, mortar, ucav, suav...

I am going to close this and leave it at that. This is one of those things that we just can't enforce on as there are so many little spots like this in many of the maps. Especially the ones with Levelution. You could easily kill him as you did in the video. Checking up on that boat is just a thing that people do anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back