Reporting Battlefield 4 Player maikl_7500

Thrillbilly135

Players In Game Name maikl_7500

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? Thrillbilly135

Date and time approximately 10/27/2021. Round ended roughly around 3:35PM EDT

Offense committed Highish Ping, High KDR. I personally did not deal with it as they were on my team, however members of the other team kept throwing around wallhacking

Additional comments (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Stats are quite enough for me to make a decision. I will let other head admins review.

Admin, if its against the rules i'm sorry

I've spec maikl many times, and he doesnt wall... the thing is he has a high ping and sometimes looks like a wallhack, but no, its on his high ping. About he's KDR. unmfortunally he is a camper, with frags, and airburst or bipod... when in US team, the max he advances is to flag C, and for RU team, he advances to max at Ticket booth even if his team has all flags...

But he doesnt use cheat programs, or at least, everytime i checked him in spectator mode not a single time i got him using... I remember in some bf3 maps, we used to ghave a plugin that auto takes life if someone doesnt move. but since camp in map is not against the rules, we will have to deal with guys like him...

The high ping probably makes it look that way. I will leave this open for a while anyway for the other head admins to look it.

For the record I tossed this up here because of complaints of members from the other team. I didn’t have any issues myself. I could be entirely wrong about things.

Back