MrMGM

Players In Game Name xLAAGx attacking enemy main

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 60HZ | BF2 & BF3 MAPS + SILK | TBGclan.com

What is your in game name? PlayMrMGM

Date and time approximately 4/18/23 5:44 pm PDT

Offense committed Attacking Enemy Main

Additional comments Video Evidence: https://youtu.be/xXcltnXYV0g

While I would agree with you, this isnt totally the case here. You did attack briefly from out your main spawn in your video and your team also lost all the flags. If your team had 1 flag there could be some merit. That is very hard for half of the server to follow the rule of not attacking their main base when they have no more flags to attack. I cant imagine all players staying put.

At 0:28, is that not you pinging, locking and firing on enemy vehicles?

Looks like you were engaging and therefore that's fair game to strike back.

In my opinion pinging other vehicles from spawn will result in you being attacked. On their end, they get the locked sound just like you did. So they do have a right to find the player pinging them because I would.

The video may be longer than needed - Yes I fired at 0:28 as I was already out of the main up between F and G (Silk road), my tank was destroyed and at 1:00 I suicided to return to main.

first Infraction begins here
1:25 Spawned in base , as I began to move toward the edge of base - I typed a request to my team to begin lazing targets, as I moved forward another 20 yards I was targeted and fired upon, I typed an All message "Attacking lazing enemy min is a bannable offense", while typing the warning a second time (having not yet fired out) I was killed by Lamanzuf (2:29).

second infraction begins here
2:59 I spawn at main on foot waiting for a tank. having not firing out at 3:45 I was killed by xLAAGx. I am clearly standing in base and xLAAGx was shooting into the base.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back