TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!!
Date/time:
8:40 PM Now
Player(s) name
Yaka0716
Offense committed
Aimboting
Evidence
He's using aimbot and know where everyone is on the map. MannyPacquiao and Stroup were supposed to do the report last night, So Im doing it now. Hes favorite combo is the M27 IAR with a Sniper Sight, with no bipod and hes aable to kil an entire squad advancing to him with sustained fire and accuracy.

I already reported him once , now im reporting him again.

Im having conflicts with DXtory.. but believe me!
Comments
Ban him Please, this guy is a crappy player, I knife him all the time. Its now time to get this guy out hes having too much fun with his hacks!

I'm sorry PapiDragon I'm not seeing anything suspicious with him. He is clean at all the anti cheat sites for multiple years. Nothing in his stats stands out. Maybe a video will help, but I'm not so sure.

Check these out;

yaka0716 @BF3 [i-stats.net]
Battelfield 3 - CheatEvaluator yaka0716 - FrStats.net
yaka0716 - BF3 Stats
BF3 Cheat-O-Meter for yaka0716

Sorry man, I'm just not seeing anything. I'll add him to my list and hopefully get a PB screenshot of him next time he is on. Actually you could help with that. Hop on the site the next time you see him and someone can get the SS. Any admin will be able to do it.

I understand. Im going to have to erase stuff from my hard drive as I only have a 1TB HD and Its Full. I already reported him once http://www.tbgclan.com/f28/reporting-player-s-23635/ and I keep telling people that to join the forum and report him. Trouble is hes almost always on on my team, and when hes not I cant record. So im going to make a sacrifice and erase a lot of stuff, and catch him on video.

The guys uses a 6X rifle "Scope" on a M27-IAR (OR ANY NON SNIPER RIFLE)- even for up close combat and kills anyone in front advancing to him at close , also from long distance all while looking into the sight, which is why at his mistake, I can get around him and Knife him..I think I have like 20-30 of his tags.

We all know the recoil tax that putting a 6,7,12x sight does to a weapon, and this guy can sustain fire without a bipod and kill 5,6,7 at a distance like nothing. Plus he has that map hack where he knows where everyone is.

like i said I understand that you guys need evidence....It will come Soon, this guy is not a clever player and he spends almost all his playing time in the B2k Server! Ill get the evidence.....Thanks.

Dont erase stuff, I have room on my HDD papi, next time I see him I'll record.

I dont know what he was using but it was suspicious, maybe zero recoil or something.

He's On Right Now

Any Admin On, so they can take a Punkbuster Screen Shot

I took 2 screenshots using my phone but I can't view it at the moment. Someone will find my screenshots and let you know

Clean screenshot. Papi I've sent you our teamspeak info; it's a quicker way to contact somebody than the website.

Thanks for the Update. This means he has a good up to date hack. I average 8-10 hours on some occasions, http://tbgclan.gameme.com/bfiii daily, and play every single day, and I Like to play against the best, so I know who hacks and who uses a " little help" to get better score. I have the most kills on the server, and unfortunately, the most deaths. I had a ruff start, playing 750+ hours and Integrated Graphics from my 3570k up until my 7850 arrived, it was a nightmare playing with no AA and slowdowns, sometime the player was right in front of me and the GPU didnt render him until he killed me..LOL

Im a mischievous player ( a sneaky bastard), I use a suppressor on my guns, so I have the tags of all the top players that come to play, I hide in strategic places and surprise the enemy.

Yaka is a regular player that up until I reported him about two week ago, just plays sub-par with few kills in each round and lots of deaths, not a team player or someone who impacts the game. Then When I reported him, its was kills in the 60-70s and now averages around 40. This guy also know where I am almost the time, the only thing that works against him is that he relies much on his Sniper Sights
6qcthy.jpg

even for close range, I swear.

Man, I prey on this fool, easy meal.

Recent Example, late last night while doing my C4 thing (aka Gandalf "Thou Shall Not Pass", not letting anyone go up the stairs and killing anyone that enters))at the TV Station on Sharqui....I was 3-4 levels of stairs up and he pinpointed exactly where I was because I could see the shots whizzing by, but Off-course he couldn't get me, and squashed all hopes he had and killed him on all attempts.

Thanks for time guys, and the next one will be with video evidence as, like I said previously , he spends most his time in the B2k server as much as I do. Thank You!

Back