Reporting Player(s) - Battlefield 3

PapiDrag0n

Registered User
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
203
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Battlefield 3 ​
The name of the server
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! ​
Date/time:
12:30 PM Eastern Today ​
Player(s) name
MARQUES_RECIFE ​
Offense committed
Aimboting ​
Evidence
One Shot Killing everyone with the MG36 and .44...he was aimboting for at least 2 priors round. Have little footage as dxtory was giving me problems.

Check the chat logs also..

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/68105297/

Sorry for the second post..I was updating the original and something went wrong!
​
Comments
Thanks ​
 
Checking in to b2k.

edit: i hope i can get some, in the morning my score was 3 and a half (one baserapist...)
 
Thanks 2Tartu..he left after that round unfortunately..and DXtory wasn't agreeing with me today. Thanks for looking in.

I apologize to Xfast, he gave the teamspeak details and pass,... I just got an Oblanc Red Shells headphone, I will soon install Team speak. Thanks
 
Back
Top