Reporting Player(s) - Battlefield 3

Danpapua

Registered User
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
4
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Battlefield 3 ​
The name of the server
24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! | TBGclan.com | 1000 TIX | NO LAG ​
Date/time:
10:31 ​
Player(s) name
Th3InfectdOne ​
Offense committed
Spawn camping with a heli ​
EvidenceComments
The pilot of this Heli is Th3InfectdOne while the gunner is who you see in the kill cam. I am uploading the video tonight so I will update this post with a full gameplay video.
Thanks,
Danpapua
​
 
Also |TBG|Medietic was in this game so he Should be able to confirm what I have posted.
 
This was Sharqi Peninsula and from what I saw, he was over his own spawn as RU. This is completely legal. US doesn't even have a spawn to spawn camp on this map. The spawn camping rule refers to Deployment Areas, not flags A-G.
 
Back
Top