Reporting Player(s) - bf3

TriggerhappyNY

Registered User
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
10
Reporting player(s)​
Game
bf3 ​
The name of the server
**24/7 AIR MAPS NO LAG | TBGclan.com | 1000 TICKET ​
Date/time:
9/21 9:15am eastern ​
Player(s) name
TearExtractor ​
Offense committed
AA aimbot ​
Evidence
I have the hours in a jet to know when there is something wrong .. he can shoot across entire map with out missing bullet
he is very obvious

I didn't specify to who .. but in chat said turn off the aimbot ... he said "Nope"

currently he is 44- 0 with 330 tickets left .. he is bs and the hours in aa vs kill count .. no way
​
Comments
- ​
 
bolted at end of round 66-0



tried to get help during the round in TS but all there were AFK
 
Hey Trigger, unless someone was name spoofing I can personally voache for tearextractor
 
Yea just join his tam if you fly... Thats what i do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
 
Back
Top