Reporting player(s)

|TOC|Grave_Digger

Registered User
Joined
Jan 18, 2011
Messages
11
Reporting player(s)​
Game
BF2 ​
The name of the server
Karkand IO ​
Date/time:
4-3-11 730 am central ​
Player(s) name
Curl2k ​
Offense committed
Aimbot ​
Evidence
screen he was like 117-5 with a 250 ping. was using a G3 and taking out everyone . and i was a sniper and couldnt even see him with scope. ​
Comments
Played this game for over 5 years no doubt he has some sort of aimbot ​
 
Sorry by the time I saw your post and was able to jump on he was gone. Thank you for taking the time yo report this we will keep an eye out for him in case he comes back.
 
That was me, I saw the two in game tracker with scores that were nearly 3 - 4 times everyone else. Curl2k had prior bans, I am assuming that Chikpm was also dirty, judging from score and comments by others. If not, he can always appeal.
 
Back
Top