Reporting player(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3xtra

Registered User
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
19
Reporting player(s)​
Game
BF2 server ​
The name of the server
All Maps BGclan.co ​
Date/time:
Sep / 2 / 2011 2:30 am to 3:15 am ? ​
Player(s) name
LMFAO! EnGageDakillMc ​
Offense committed
line cut 2 times , redlined once , Tk for chopper once, Then he and his PILOT { *[nM]* |3and|T } were Typing >>>> " Admin Report !!!! Extra Soul is REDLINING!!!! "...... But I Don"t break your rules on your server. Thanks for your time.
​
Evidence
I do Have the screens. but I would have to post them. ​
Comments
Well this guys does this crap to other players all the time. Most servers ban for good if you redline a player. ​
 
I will take care of this after I get home today as stated in the previous thread.
 
Sorry, I didn't know someone had Reported this player in a different thread.
 
OK, found his name, you were missing the "a" in killa. I also put a ban in for you for redlining after reading the logs. You may now make an appeal in the appropriate thread.
 
MacN8r I Did Not Redline ? And I posted that they were saying I was this is not true. You can look and I never did ? So why you go and give me a BAN? It is your server to do what you will. But I come in to tell you about A bad player, and that he was "redlining me , tking and line cutting" and I never broke the rules in that round. BR. file will show that I never red-lined any players in that or any other round. I did post that they were saying I was .......... But they were lies . If all I have to do to get a player a ban is type " Admin Report !!!! PLAYERS NAME is REDLINING!!!! "...... Did you read what I posted ? If you did, you would see that I said.. that I did not red-line or break rules. Thanks for your time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top