TBGClan.com|24/7 METRO NO RESTRICTION 1000 TIX|64
Date/time:
2/4/2013 about 10:00 PM EST
Player(s) name
GandalfTehWhite and GandalfTehGrey
Offense committed
Super powered weapon, map glitching/teleporting/sliding
EvidenceComments
You know, I play on your server almost every evening. I'm not a particularly good player - usually about midway in the pack, number 15 or so out of 30 - but playing everyday I sure can tell the difference between someone being good, great, hot and then just impossibly good. I'm not talking about being dominated, because that does happen - I'm talking over the line, consistently and continually and unstoppable.

These two players fit that criteria.

Also, the cheaters don't tend to stay around for more than a round or two - they know they can't just keep it going without someone noticing. These players fit that bill to. Oh, sometimes they'll convert to normal play for a round or two, but then they come back and are invincible again.

That's about all I have to say on these two.

As I said, I'm on quite often so if you need some help with the admin side of things, or server problems (like we had this past weekend with continual server reboots), just let me know.

Thanks.

We'll keep an eye out for these two in the future. Are you familiar with some of the tools available to you to check players out yourself? Here are two of them;

BF3 Cheat-o-Meter v3
http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/

I have run these two in those meters and found them to be clean. I also took the time to do a little history on them and they seem legit. Now I cannot without a doubt say they are or are not legit, but based off of the evidence and the little bit of searching I did i see nothing that really stands out. Anyways thanks for the report and we'll get some video or screen caps of them in the server the next time they are on.

Thanks much and I'll check out those tools.

I know you guys can't be everywhere, and you'd like the opportunity to actually PLAY as opposed to constantly patrol, so I sure do feel for you.

That Metro server has been really busy with these types of players the past while. Some nights they're not around and the game is so much fun - sometimes frustrating and sometimes exhilarating, but when they're around and you're forced into the respawn after 5 minutes of the game starting and stuck there for the entire round, it sure does suck, lol.

Cheers.

Did MontyPythonAndTheHolyGrail'sBlackKnight show up?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k3Nqguav6nE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back