Metro
Date/time:
2/25/2013
Player(s) name
skistar002
Offense committed
Shooting team ammo packs/med packs/griefing/c4ing teammates
Evidence
Server logs should show my complaint to Mash, who responded that there were no admins on at the time. Player spent almost the entire round shooting ammo packs so that teammates could not nade stairs, then changed to support class and c4'd area around flag so that enemy grenades would take out multiple friendlies. Continued to do this for around 10 full minutes before switching back to sniper and continuing to shoot any asset packs that were dropped by teammates.
Comments
-

[15:18:31] Skistar002 - Russian Army - Alpha > will you fucks do something besides nade
15:24:43] Skistar002 - Russian Army - Alpha > am i hurting your kdr sab?
[15:25:11] Sabanyt3 > skistar over here destroying ammo and med packs
[15:25:17] Skistar002 > no just ammo

Chat logs do say that he was harassing people Bob, Your call.

Skistar is a regular on metro, registered user, and friend. I'd like to hear him chime in. I'm sure it was a frustration but I can't speak for him. Perhaps he could weigh in too.

Sabanyt3 is (was?) the leader of my old clan. Also a regular on our Metro server.

I think a warning to Skistar that griefing isn't tolerated would be enough to dissuade him from doing this again.

Thats all I really care about. Not looking to get anyone banned permanently, just thought he needed a timeout, or if nothing else, at least its logged as a complaint in case he does it again.

Back