TDM ALLPERKS PB [TBG]
Date/time:
5/24-5/25, around 11:55 PM to 12:05 AM EDT
Player(s) name
Revenge t
Offense committed
Wallhack/No Recoil/Scrolling
EvidenceComments
My first suspicion was a wallhack when I was shot through a fence where I couldn't see myself in the killcam. I announced my concern to my team, and one other teammate said that he was suspicious of Revenge t, as well. I'm not sure if scrolling is or isn't allowed on your server, but I've been taught that it's more of an opposed rule than an allowed rule. Once I started watching Revenge t in spectate, I became suspicious that along with his wallhacks was no recoil, as well. Fast already banned Revenge t, but he told me to upload the video anyways.

Whenever I step into the server (I only step in occasionally now because of school), I don't tend to see many hackers and I always love playing on your server. It's got the right amount of people every time I join and I love the 30 minute window with unlimited scoring. Very nice server, especially because it's kind of hard to find a good one nowadays.

honestly i dont see it.. also no recoil is hard to judge since the weapons on cod 4 truly have very little to any recoil.. head admins will review the evidence and they will weigh in, in my honest opinion i think hes a legit player. Thanks for taking the time to make the video and report!

I speced him in first person some of his kills were bs

Took me a while but he gave it away eventually. He was a really good actor ;)

Back