Reporting player(s)

He is clean at PB going back to 2011. I'm not sure you have the right player Bob. This guys stats don't show much. Head shots are a tad low on some weapons, but not unusually low. Accuracy is normal. Hits/Kill ratio checks out. What did you see in game or is this the wrong player?

i used the anti cheat inc website history tool and it shows 2 linked accounts for bf3 from ip address. one of the linked bans was just a couple weeks ago.

Ahh! I see. Linked accounts by IP are not entirely accurate or reliable. There is a linked account at PB, but it's Russian and this guy is Canadian (all Canadian or US IP's). Highly doubt that he went to Russia to play BF3 and use a cheat, but it is possible.

Outside of the USA dynamic IP addressing is far more insistent than they are in the US. Meaning I have a dynamically addressed IP by TWC, but if I unplug my modem and plug it back in I will more than likely have the same IP. If I leave it unplugged for 24 hours or more I might have a new IP, but not always. For most places they use dynamic IP addressing in such a way as that when someone turns off their computer (not their modem) they are issued a new IP each and every time they start it back up (similar to DSL in the USA). This greatly complicates matters for admins doing searches by IP alone in the gaming world. That's when I start looking at the sub nets of that player's history.

At this time I see nothing that would indicate this person is cheating, however I will add him to my list of people to check in on to see if their stats start miraculously getting better. Wouldn't be the first time someone was reported and nothing shows up for a week or more before we ban them. Thanks for the report either way. If something comes of it in the future I'll PM you here or bump this thread. Again thanks Bob for looking out for us.

I also did a search on him at ACI and came up with;

Player History

Name: M3ll0wM00d
GUID: f350b0de9dd5192c4598f6ca21b460a1
Last IP: 74.57.173.207
Last Date Seen: 2013-06-23 10:58:30
Last Server Seen: 64.74.97.219:25200

I play with him and against him in the B2K maps from TBG..., I like to testify that M3ll0wM00d has and still uses Aimbot. I was playing on an Oman map not too long ago on another server and he went on a aimbot rampage getting about 90 kills, that was my first meeting.

When I saw him play on the TBG server I immediately called him out for being a hacker and I still watch out for him everyday since he's now a regular. I haven't or cant report him because I have to present evidence to the forums and not mess up my credibility, unfortunately , I dont have the link to that battle report.

What he does is , gets hot..gets about 30 + kills and then leaves the server before the other team starts complaining, but I know his dirty little secret, that's why if you look at his stats, his Quits are at 43% .

I know bob is right.. and believe him and me, but I also know u guys are careful and have to get evidence first. Thanks, just my 2 cents!

Back