Reporting player(s)

PapiDrag0n

Registered User
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Messages
203
Reporting player(s)​
Game
Battlefield 3 ​
The name of the server
TBGclan.com | 24/7 BACK 2 KARKAND!! ​
Date/time:
12:40 PM Eastern , Stike at Karkand ​
Player(s) name
uRxP-Skull ​
Offense committed
Suspected Aimboting, Suapected Diamond Hack ​
Evidence
1st.
I have played against him a couple of times , and I suspected something was wrong from the beginning, Today he went on a rampage with the An-94 and dominated on Strike At Karkand with 121 Kills, that kill score is something even The Stroups/Manny cant do often, on that map. The Opposite team had a lot of complaints, I believe them.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/65268645

2nd. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/uRxP-Skull/stats/883504153/ he only has 23 hours of game time and has an incredible score/minute stat.

3rd. I just saw him kills 5 guys on the next map, Sharqui, in a few seconds.
​
Comments
Im posting this as a Players to Watch out for, more so, but I Truly believe he's using assistance! Thank you for reading. ​
 
Will add him to the watch list. Stats don't show much. PB, GSC, and ACI don't show any priors. We'll keep an eye out for him.
 
Back
Top