Do you like?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FuZiioN

Hello all..

It's been a while since I've been around trying to get my company straight and my mom headed in the right direction. Most of you know I was a Gamestop Manager now I work for a family business who does Embroidery and Screen Printing. I got really really bored today at work, so I came up with a polo with our logo and decided to sew it up! I hope Fast and Soulz don't mind me for doing this, but I thought it would look really nice and maybe it could generate some business from us. Please let me know what you think..
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

Now the embroidery is very hard to nail the exact TBG detail especially with a machine doing it. I did the best that I could. I'm looking/creating currently logos for 4 for BF4 , CSS, and other games we play/support to potentially add them to a shirt on the right chest. I want ALL feedback and I'm more than willing to make this a actual thing for us for us to purchase with Soulz and FAST approval. Once again, ALL feedback is wanted. Thank you guys and I look foward to being back!

I can do that, if wanted on shirts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can do anything that's wanted.. Lol I just didnt know if some prefered our logo or what..

Let me show you the ones I have; I"ll have to post pics later. But, I have a plain TBG logo on one and something that looks like the website banner and logo on the other.

Im messing around with the banner one right now. Not the easiest. A machine couldnt do that much detail, but my screen printing side could.. (I think)

Yeah, check with Rain. He gave me a High dpi version for the screening and it looks really good.

I can do things like that Tastes. All would be screen printing. Or a transfer which essentially is like a screen print. Cotton I can make the website bigger, I've thought about it. I've been working on the games we play to try to encoproate them into out logos.

yea I like them too. needs tp have soulzz is gay on the back instead of website for me though!

I can do anything! I'm gunna work up some more logos tommorow incase you guys want them also.

Back