Shirts.. I got bored

Do you like?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would actually go for one as shown. I don't think I could wear one to the school with Soulzz is Gay as it might anger the LGBT community. Since I was the first recipient of an Ally Award, that would be kind of bad.

I'll take one if you can do like a service station type shirt. Short sleeve, button up, industrial shirt

I can add that to the list not a problem! I'm going to be creating sheets I think they posting them onto here with design's.

No problem here fuziion. Just let me know how you want to proceed after you have this rolling. Get on ts with me to discuss more about this (probably sunday afternoon). Talk about ideas about a possible order page things like that. This is all your work so everything totally up to you

Cheers

Anyone who knows the Cyrillic alphabet will read the shirt as "I... Azhed him a question." Not really recommended IMO.

Question, how easy is it to do the sleeve? Polo's for work have the company name on the sleeve so was curious if that was a better place for the website. That's more a personal thing as I don't like little things on the back of my shirt normally (only have 2 shirts that do and they are soccer jerseys).

I've been working on a few shirt ideas myself that I can send ya, not for TBG per say, but general ideas that you might like or some such.

@FossilMaker31 - I agree 100% I was just doing it for the sake of myself, I like them on the sleeves, its a longsleeve polo so I wanted mine under my collar, but I can do sleeves no problem.

@Vordar -Feel free to send me anything you'd like for idea's. I'm always open for business/idea's. And I agree with you along the website, its just preference. Some do some don't and Ill have open options available for when I take order's other than just the collar. If you want I can send you my email and you can forward me your idea's and I can work with you if you want to do something on a shirt even if its not TBG per say.

should compile everyones ideas, make design for like 5 shirts, and cast a vote for top3 to keep......at least to start off for now you know?? Little bit farther down the road, create some more designs

Yeah, i'm trying to come up with some idea's. Were running into the issue of "copyright infringement" with the 4 from BF4 and the other games that we play. Trying to avoid that at all cost's I know it'd be hard for DICE to spot a single shirt but we've been going through hell through other vendors and they put the S from Syracuse on a shirt and they are now no longer in business and we do NOT at any costs want them to do that to us lol. I know its more complicated but were designing idea's around the game's so if you want just TBG or a game on there I can do that. Im just trying to think of things other than just our logo on the front or something give more of a variety any idea's

I work in printing though not with shirts and I know all about the pains of copyright. "But I bought this from etsy!" Yes but the person who made it doesn't have a lisence from Disney to to make that. I'm sorry for your purchase but we can't help you here.
The best thing to do is come up with our own art to use that we know relates to us and the games we play without just copying and pasting the characters etc on them.
Though there IS a dead pool boba fett shirt is love to have made.... heheh.

BTW pm me if you like, or get GT to post your info in the contact thread and I'll send some stuff your way eventually. With school and other things might be slow to get to things.

Yeah, i'm trying to come up with some idea's. Were running into the issue of "copyright infringement" with the 4 from BF4 and the other games that we play. Trying to avoid that at all cost's I know it'd be hard for DICE to spot a single shirt but we've been going through hell through other vendors and they put the S from Syracuse on a shirt and they are now no longer in business and we do NOT at any costs want them to do that to us lol. I know its more complicated but were designing idea's around the game's so if you want just TBG or a game on there I can do that. Im just trying to think of things other than just our logo on the front or something give more of a variety any idea's

I have the actual font for BF 3 and 4 it is a commercial fomt in which I don't believe EA or DICE has any exclusive license. However there are other issue such as trade dress in play since the shirt is related to gaming.

Yeah, that's true. Do you mind forwarding me that font Rain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah when I get home I will send it over. I don't have a license for it so do your research but I am sure its available. It was sent by EA to news agencies for BF3 and I acquired it second hand. Its funny people til this day are still debating what the font is and some of us know... Lol

Yeah it's just tough. A screen printing business we use used the S for Syracuse and now is outta business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back