Slayertime (Chams?)

sarentack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU3RpsHtvzI

This looked like a spotty aimbot which I have not witnessed since COD4 in the early months, where the bot is probably one paid for through websites, it doesnt specifically lock on but aims in the general direction where someone is, that is very apparent with the rapid turns and movement and firing in this video.

i wouldnt call that an aimbot. hes prly using a gamepad or a high dpi mouse. his movements are actually less jittery than my own. but then again its hard to say i would look more toward wall hack but still not definite. it would be nice to see if he had radar.

even with radar how is he going to know where people are at at a precise 180 degree turn like when those guys were on top of that pipe? I just found it odd he was turning at people and shooting when he was unable to see them in view.

the ones on top of the pipe shot him before a couple seconds before he turned. he knows the map and knew that the only place behind him was up on the pipe. and he didnt aim directly at him he aimed at the corner of it first then moved down to them. and i notice hes doing alot of crouching when he shoots which is prly saving himself from dying.

I dunno, may need further review, I know the last time a similar occurance happened back in COD4, they eventually showed up on PB Bans as having used an aimbot. This guy in the zigzag video was talking about using an aimbot with his OC processor or something, I dont know whats he rambling on about.

yea its always hard to tell unless they are obvious about it.

Going to bump this back up with another video, dont know about the whole aimbot thing, but with only 14 players in the server (7 vs 7) and recon being more rare, I found it he knew where everyone was including firing in what looked like blind spots way too much, 1 point shooting through a wall, I even thought he might have an artificial crosshair on his gun, I just dont trust this guy. Heres another video. I think we need to take a further look into this guy. I thought this guy might of been using Chams or something.

http://www.xfire.com/video/144b48/

id still say no. he has 1 playstyle and thats run and gun. may i direct you to ultrastats. http://ultrastats.tbgclan.com/players-detail.php?id=2227988069

as you can see almost all of his kills are from 1 gun which would mean that he is damn experienced at using that gun in that play style. he probably has some serious knowledge of the maps too. i saw at one point that he went checking the sniper spots and no one was there. he didnt move around much so im guessing he didnt have recon and was securing his area till he got recon again. get him to use a rifle or something like that and he will prly do crappy.

lol...i was wondering when a post was going to be made about me.....Saren im sorry that you think i wall hack or have an aimbot....i just love that when someone is good then they must be cheating...i mean does Fatality cheat...no he is good and practices at what he does. Please don't judge someone's skill with cheating. I hate that crap....like Frit0z says i am run and gun...i know the maps been playing for a while. I use radar a lot to my advantage. It pays to know where people are.

Back