So disappointed about BF6

Nemesis

Just saw on the news a while ago that Microsoft is going to charge a monthly fee. #%$^&*(
I didn't know that MS was involved.
MS is cancer to gaming.
I don't know of any game worth buying.

Where are you finding this information? I cannot find anything on this. Also microsoft has been charging monthly fee's for xbox live / gamepass forever.

Just saw on the news a while ago that Microsoft is going to charge a monthly fee. #%$^&*(
I didn't know that MS was involved.
MS is cancer to gaming.
I don't know of any game worth buying.
it's microsoft... what do you expect? they laid off abunch of studios earlier this year.

There was an apparent rumor that microft was going to buy Steam from Valve...

I don't get it. EA and Microsoft are 2 separate companies. DICE is part of EA. Microsoft has nothing to do with development of any battlefield games. Steam/valve license those game for sale on their platforms as does microsoft for xbox. Am I missing something in this complaint?

Maybe you are getting call of duty rumors mixed up with battlefield rumors. Easy to do these days. Don't be sad, that's just how it works out sometimes. Both will likely be steaming piles of live service.

Most likely they will have it on Xbox live which is a monthly service. Because you can play bf4, bf1 and i think bf5 on xbox live, but it will likely be sold by EA as well.

I did hear this about Ubisoft . That they will be doing subscription based games instead of being able to buy them outright .

I did hear this about Ubisoft . That they will be doing subscription based games instead of being able to buy them outright .
Yeah, let's see how great that steaming turd goes over LOL.

That model their dumbass CEO allegedly proposed will backfire. Like 90s fashion coming back, so will game piracy if that happens.

Back