So team balance?

barto

I first want to say that I enjoy your 64man City map. But it seems like there is always one team dominating the other. I just joined and my team didn't have a flag and were stuck in our base. Grant it, I do blame them for not pushing out and sucking in the first place. But just last week my team won everyone round for like an hour. It was boring, well at least to me. I have trouble staying in one spot.

Just thought I would offer some feedback.

Life

True. I'm not sure of the admin controls or gui in BF3, but in BC2 there was a rank balance.

there wasn't rank balance for bc2. Maybe there was a 3rd party plugin out there for it but not by default.

Rank doesn't always mean higher skill. For example, I had a team made primarily of Sergeants and below, and we destroyed a team made primarily of lieutenants / captains/ etc.

Maybe if you would leave the server your team would stop losing so much Bart, you noob.

Maybe if you would leave the server your team would stop losing so much Bart, you noob.

You shut your pie hole. I'll pwn you any day.

@Veng, that is true. However, it does have a great affect. You can't help but acknowledge that people with higher ranks are equipped better to kill.

Back