so whats with this hacker wave

stigma1989

recent weeks i see a lots of traffic of hackers showing up (at least on the bf3 servers) and there are not even good at it this happends after (at least for me) when the server were going up and down i mean they didnt show on the server list on the website or when you click on the server to join it give you the message that the server dont exist and what not etc etc... does anybody knows why?

the answer I get given, that it happens. In the old days, I hardly remember hackers taking a tbg server down. Get our old servers back.

now that you mentioned if i didnt know better i would say bf3 feels like was released just a couple years you with server going up and down and finding your average hacker destroying vehicles but is so weird that the hackers show in off are so easy to catch in compare just with the last year or even last month when to find a hackers you have to be very keen

the answer I get given, that it happens. In the old days, I hardly remember hackers taking a tbg server down. Get our old servers back.

The game has less legit players now, childish bored people figure out the security flaws in the game and find it fun not to play it but to stir up nonsense. Same server since 2011. Usually what happens with any old game.

how many active admins for BF3 currently?
A few admins are active. I don’t have an actual number. I do know they won’t be online after midnight eastern on a weekday. if they see this post, they can acknowledge themselves.

Other admins that are not in game can take care of incidents outside the game once they are able to look into the report submitted.

A few admins are active. I don’t have an actual number. I do know they won’t be online after midnight eastern on a weekday. if they see this post, they can acknowledge themselves.

Other admins that are not in game can take care of incidents outside the game once they are able to look into the report submitted.
i didn't get online last night as i usually do, but if you guys want to message me on discord my phone is always on

they won’t be online after midnight eastern
what part of the world we talking here? easter europe easter US?

EA made BF3 like $2.50, cheaper than a jr bacon cheeseburger at Wendy's, of course there's gonna be some duchebags to show up and ddos servers

Back