Still MIA

Iguanidon

Hey folks, life has been crazy for me. My apologies for not being around. I hopefully will be able to game again soon but that is going to depend on a few things. Wanting to put an offer in on a home just outside of Bangor ME. Other than that, I've been undergoing chemo which as of right now has been effective in shrinking the tumor in my neck. So good news for the most part. I miss hanging out with everyone. Best wishes to all and I hope to see you soon.

Joe

We miss you too brother! We just had a convo about you last night. Glad to hear all is well and good luck on the house.

I know chemo is a "different pill" as some have told me. TBG will keep you in mind and I, myself, will do the same. Nourish yourself when you feel comfortable holding food down.

If it's chemo, does Maine support medicinal weed? If so jump on it if you get all queezy. Had a couple of friends do that in Colorado and was able to eat after treatments.

Let me or @Vordar know if you need anything.

Good to hear from you, hope that your offer for the new house is accepted. Be well, stay healthy, and we hope see you back online when you are able.

That chemos strong stuff you will get there hope everything goes to plan for you come back soon

Thanks for the wishes guys. I'm doing alright considering the amount of pain I'm in. Just got to stay positive, which is a major challenge at times. Either way, it has caused me to make a lot of choices to better my life in the end so I look at it as a wake up call more than anything. I look forward to hanging out again sometime hope fully soon.

feel better and stay strong brother. i'm sure we'll see you on the bf soon, i've been needing another set of your tags for my collection! lol

ISuc1ak9gc0lw61000000000-1.jpg

I I'll upload more but this is the front of the house.

Is this one house? It looks like 2 roofs the way they overlap, never seen that before.

It's one house. The section above the garage is about 4ft higher than the rest of the house

Back