TBG BF1 server

Pings may not be displaying accurately go in there and see if thing feel normal

I would suggest doing a ping test to IP but genius dice doesn't provide an IP address.

It feels playable but servers not full will try another time

On east coast server At 2 am central time my ping was 46 from Upper middle TN I was playing last night with 50 people on the server then the auto balance was screwed up by 10 people and people were leaving ...... poof gone.

Last edited:
At 2 am central time my ping was 46 from Upper middle TN I was playing last night with 50 people on the server then the auto balance was screwed up by 10 people and people were leaving ...... poof gone.
Unfortunately auto balance is screwed up. I'm sure they will implement measures to fix it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

If the ping is good ill definetely be helping TBG keep servers populated. and once i get some spare cash ill surely donate some to help you guys.

Edit: conection to servers is pretty decent, 100 and 53 Ping (im from Mex)

Look for TBGclan.com | CONQUEST | NO LAG

East coast server is up, TBGclan.com | CONQUEST #2 | NO LAG

Every time I go to the west coast server it's at 0/64

I wish they had server tracks for BF1 so I wouldn't have to constantly load a game to check our server status

I will start playing BF1 this Friday once I am back from Ottawa and by the same time I will start seeding our BF1 servers since our BF4 servers seems back on track. It's just a matter of time before our servers get populated most of the time.

I will start playing BF1 this Friday once I am back from Ottawa and by the same time I will start seeding our BF1 servers since our BF4 servers seems back on track. It's just a matter of time before our servers get populated most of the time.
yea i think people are starting to realize bf4 is better than bf1.

Look for TBGclan.com | CONQUEST | NO LAG

East coast server is up, TBGclan.com | CONQUEST #2 | NO LAG

How do you get to the server on BF1 Soulzz and what is the exact name of it. Thanks. Roy

How do you get to the server on BF1 Soulzz and what is the exact name of it. Thanks. Roy

All our servers have TBGclan.com branded not sure if you can type in a search filter since I don't have the game

I searched on "TBG." Found both servers and favorited them. I also passed the info along to the rest of SAS.

Back