TESTEFY-HD'S THEME SONG!

Those are funny videos. Can't go wrong with neebs and that group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dissapointed in Neebs, for not getting on DICE's ASS about increasing the longstanding-overlydone-140 cap. They hold so many double and quadruple XP events, to Premium members watching DLCs given away as well....what does double XP matter?

Neebs used to know and relate to the pleasure of getting PROMOTED!! he sold out and forgot about us /sadviolin

I'm dissapointed in Neebs, for not getting on DICE's ASS about increasing the longstanding-overlydone-140 cap. They hold so many double and quadruple XP events, to Premium members watching DLCs given away as well....what does double XP matter?

Neebs used to know and relate to the pleasure of getting PROMOTED!! he sold out and forgot about us /sadviolin
Um... he still does, in the new series of BFF that barely anyone has seen since it was released on Vessel.com, he finally hits lvl 100 in BF4 in one of the last episodes. It is very funny since everyone can have the Bipod Knife now by just spotting.

that barely anyone has seen since it was released on Vessel.com
ya a lot of us made sure to not buy into that; the new series of BFF supported Hardline (whereas the BF community supported BF4 more than Hardline)----classic example of what I meant by selling out. I saw BFF and Levelcrap supporting Hardline so hard LOL I had to distance myself.

I know he has the pull to get a rank/level cap increase. I expect this from DICE/EA, but not the Neebs. DICE won't listen, EA won't listen, Neebs was my only hope but he has been silent on a rank cap increase.

ya a lot of us made sure to not buy into that; the new series of BFF supported Hardline (whereas the BF community supported BF4 more than Hardline)----classic example of what I meant by selling out. I saw BFF and Levelcrap supporting Hardline so hard LOL I had to distance myself.

I know he has the pull to get a rank/level cap increase. I expect this from DICE/EA, but not the Neebs. DICE won't listen, EA won't listen, Neebs was my only hope but he has been silent on a rank cap increase.
again, there is a new season you have not seen yet. the new season has nothing to do with hardline. the only reference to other games is Rainbow Six & Battlefront.

ya LOL I'm sure they did reference Battlefront. BF4 is dead to them I guess, people ask me why do I care about a rank increase, they don't understand. No one does anymore. As if I'm actually infatuated with a stupid number, nah that's not it. I'm just done trying to explain when all I see is a lack of enthusiasm for a change. gg

ya LOL I'm sure they did reference Battlefront. BF4 is dead to them I guess, people ask me why do I care about a rank increase, they don't understand. No one does anymore. As if I'm actually infatuated with a stupid number, nah that's not it. I'm just done trying to explain when all I see is a lack of enthusiasm for a change. gg
I wish I could show you the new BFF's. They are hilarious. They have to call Battlefront "LEGAL TEAM" since DICE couldn't let them use Star Wars Battlefront. I am guessing the new episodes will be on Youtube soon. It is the best season they have made. They pull no punches and make fun of everything DICE has done wrong. The best is how they make fun of how all us idiots who did the Phantom Mission Assignments to get the bow. They clearly show how stupid DICE was to give it away by just playing Operation: Outbreak and pick it up from a box and keeping it.

Back