[BF3] They killed me with medkit

BlackCell67

Good night
Is this possible, it has never happened to me.
I would like them to explain to me, I don't want to accuse anyone of cheating, but it is strange that they kill you with a medkit

Attachments

• MUERTE CON BOTIQUIN.jpg
    MUERTE CON BOTIQUIN.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 15
Apparently he uses the medkit a lot to kill

Attachments

• Botiquin 2.jpg
    Botiquin 2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
That's an odd one, I know in BF4 you can get a kill with it in very niche situations..... have to let our BF3 folks chime in.

That's an odd one, I know in BF4 you can get a kill with it in very niche situations..... have to let our BF3 folks chime in.
I was investigating and I have only seen that it is cheating, it is likely that there is a better explanation for this from one of your colleagues.
Thanks for your reply

Hi BlackCell67,

Did you happen to reject a revive when this occurred?
When a revive is rejected and a medkit is thrown on the body it can cause a death by medkit or ammo box.
Here is an example of that happening (although it is a teamkill scenario):
It did look like it was around 30 seconds from your prior death to the medkit kill and the other player was on the enemy team.
Here is an example of a medkit kill which appears to be blatant cheating though:

Hi BlackCell67,

Did you happen to reject a revive when this occurred?
When a revive is rejected and a medkit is thrown on the body it can cause a death by medkit or ammo box.
Here is an example of that happening (although it is a teamkill scenario):
It did look like it was around 30 seconds from your prior death to the medkit kill and the other player was on the enemy team.
Here is an example of a medkit kill which appears to be blatant cheating though:
Thanks for answering
I was alone, I had just been born in a beacon.
The strange thing is that he killed two more with the medkit
I think it's cheating
thanks

Back