Update and New short Absence

SgtKokuei

So things are slowly improving for me on a few issues and some others are still a work in progress.

However I have a wonderful new health issue ive been dealing for the past month that had finally evolved into a major problem.

I will be going into the hospital this friday 11/4 for surgery. I have a kidney stone that it starting to cause issues and backups to the point of reaching kidney damage and eventually failure if not taken care of fast.

It should be a simple one day procedure and I should be able to go home the same day but I will be in a great deal of pain and probably out of it.

Send any good luck you have to spare my way, I will need everything I can get.

~Sgt Kokuei

Prayers are with you brother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

*UPDATE*

Home from surgery, in pain and a bit weak but I should be more normal in a few weeks.

UPDATE.

Got the stent they left in removed yesterday.... was in pain for most of the day due to small blockages/clots, actually ended up passing out from about 3pm to 1am...then still had pain till I passed out again at 4am.

However no pain today, and not too much blood... hopfully the worst is over and I will recover quickly with no more issues

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes.

Glad to hear your doing better :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you are recovering well. We all miss you. Can't wait to see you back =)

Back