What else do you play?

Rainbow Six Siege, Star Wars Battlefront 2, The Division 2, and PUBG.

Natural Selection is a classic man. I used to love playing The Hidden mod too along with the plethora of Garrysmod gamemodes. I really do miss the source mod hayday.

@smokerob79 How is that New California mod? I'm always worried about the quality of writing and voice acting when it comes to fan made projects of that scale.

its hit or miss on the voice work....you can tell they worked on some of it more then other parts.....but for the most part its worth playing as a whole....they keep updating it to fix bugs but it can still be a pain to get running if you are using other mods....i would say go for it if you are on the fence about playing it....just make sure you start with a virgin copy of Vegas so you have less issues

I just purchased the Warcraft 3 Reforged... looks pretty good so far compared to other resurrections.

HL2, Max Payne 3, Portal, Wolfenstein, Bioshock, Black Mesa, Control, L4D, Doom

I just really enjoy playing one or two missions from old(er) games occasionally, That increases with new hardware.

HL2, Max Payne 3, Portal, Wolfenstein, Bioshock, Black Mesa, Control, L4D, Doom

I just really enjoy playing one or two missions from old(er) games occasionally, That increases with new hardware.

Black Mesa was excellent, I was super impressed. I remember watching the trailer 11 years ago and waiting almost 10 years for it to actually come out. Those guys really did an awesome job.

Mainly BF4 right now, but I also enjoy the following:

Command and Conquer Remastered
Any Command and Conquer really except for the blasphemy that is CnC4. (Yuri's Revenge from RA2 is my favorite)
GTAV
Star Wars Battlefront 1&2
Madden 20
Large Steam Library 200+ games
Used to play World of Warcraft, I could get into that again as long as it is Free to play.

Been on a PUBG, Wreckfest grind lately. Currently building a racing SIM & helping my wife with her business so playing whatever makes me feel best for a bit lol.

silent hunter 4, IL-2 Sturmovik, far cry series, skyrim, metro (I <3 the bastard) this war of mine, m(ass) effect 1-3, SW Empire at war, sid meier's pirates, currently in the beta for ultimate admirals: dreadnoughts (my profile pic) world of warships and occasionally war thunder
also hydro thunder, what guy can call themselves a man if they have'nt played hydro thunder on insane difficulty

Back