What is your favorite?

muggingstick

In all the racing simulations you've played, what are the best ones? Can you share it here? because I want to know and maybe will try it if I ever hadn't tried it yet.

Since my pc isn't capable of running games like forza, I've only played F1 games and i believe some asetto Corsa i don't remember the name, but i used to love gran Turismo 3 a-spec on ps2.XD

Assetto Corsa is the best if you're looking for a good simulator. F1 is also good but not worth buying the newest one for $60. You can buy an older version for cheaper and it's more or less the same, just different teams and drivers. If you just want some fun driving and are less concerned with realism, the Need for Speed games are a good time.

I agree, i stayed with f1 2017, i also like that it has the haptic feedback with the Xbox one controller which feels cool, i don't remember if AC has that too, i think I'll try automobilista 2.

As a rally guy, Dirt Rally 1 & 2 are about as good as it gets for me. Good wheel support and great customization. I'd still say my favorite racing game is Forza Horizon 4 just for the multiplayer although it definitely isn't a simulation on the same level as a game like AC. Wheel support not great either.

As a rally guy, Dirt Rally 1 & 2 are about as good as it gets for me. Good wheel support and great customization. I'd still say my favorite racing game is Forza Horizon 4 just for the multiplayer although it definitely isn't a simulation on the same level as a game like AC. Wheel support not great either.
Hmm... I see. I'm downloading it right now. Hopefully, It's good. :)

Is Assetto Corsa Competizione realistic? just curious about this game.

according to the SRO drivers that were forced to play the game for the esports portion of the GTWC series this year, no its not.

but to be fair, there is no game on the market that actually hits the mark for realism. they all do some things better than others. BUT, ACC is a super fun/authentic sim title and i recommend it.

assetto corsa is my Favorite rn, especially in VR its amazing

Back