Armored Kill to have AC130's

tmac6005

So I saw a video on youtube about the upcoming armored kill and close quarters dlc's, and one of the vehicles that was listed to be in armored kill was the AC130 gunship. The only thing that I can think of that has ever been in a battlefield like this were the 3 seater bombers from way back in bf1942. It doesn't say wether or not the AC130 will spawn on the ground or in the air, but I'm kinda excited and scared at the same time to see if dice got this right... And one other thin- unlocks for the AC130. All vehicles have unlocks, so what could we unlock for a gunship that has almost everything???

Heres a link proving I'm not crazy- Armored Kill - Battlefield 3

It better require a dedicated pilot, this ain't fucking CoD! It will be a boring and sucky job to fly the bitch but hey, you signed up for it.

There was a screenshot from the inside....it has two gunners seats and autopilot, so no retard pilots at all!

So what's the counter? I wonder if you'll be able to shoot it down with AA or jets, and if so how does the team get a new one?

Knowing EA it will require $15 to be able to fly, and another $15 to shoot. Plus ammo stocking fees of course

fucking stupid decision by dice in my opinion........ I can already here the bitching that is going to go on about "QQQQQ AC130!!!! D:!!111 QQ QQ QQ". I don't understand this company sometimes.... They have these awesome idea's to bring some really awesome shit into their games, and yet they fuck up on the most basic level, and somehow 1 of 2 things are going to happen:

it's gonna be sweet and noobs will blow up the forums and it will get nerfed.

or

it's gonna suck and crash all over the place and be tally'd up as yet another abysmal DICE failure.

Seeing an AC130 gunship in BF3 is cool, but If that's the only new air vehicle coming out I will be extremely disappointed... I would hope that DICE would include more than just 1 innovative item per expansion pack, as well as bring back some classic BF air vehicles.

Well, from the screen shot lex, there are two gunner seats but no pilot. So im guessing it will fly a predetermined path around the map.

Instead of this, id like to see an osprey added to the game. Like a transport heli but faster and with a tail gun. They are also adding the f-15 with armored kill.

Instead of this, id like to see an osprey added to the game. Like a transport heli but faster and with a tail gun. They are also adding the f-15 with armored kill.

If it is worth any comparison, Arma2 had osprey's and they were slow as fuck. Not saying it would'nt be cool, but It would be challenging to make the flight dynamics realistic.

how about the A-10 and mig 15 in a conquest map? and some transport helo like a hind to get transport pilots some points? flak guns would be fun, they were in 1942

Back