Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGarbinor

In Game Name TheGarbinour

Which Game? Battlefield 4

Which Server? BF4 [TBG] 90HZ | OPERATION METRO ALL WEAPONS | TBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 4/15/22 3:50PM Eastern Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Hello the server said I was banned for racism second time it has happened but I had never said anything racist

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was not testing the filter or trolling was just banned

Once again.. not seeing a ban for you. Please post the error you get when joining. I am not sure that we did anything last time in order to get you back in. This may be on your end.

I am not sure what word I said that the filter would ban me but I never said anything racist only word I say is BENIS or BIG BINUR

You apparently said;

"la spicko kkk"

The highlighted portion in red triggered the slur filter - however, I'm not quite sure what you were trying to say here???

alot of the people say weird things like mmg low jajaja random words I was just doing that

I love playing on tbg servers if you guys could please lift the ban I will be careful with what I say in chat

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here, but with a warning - keep the gibberish to a minimal, and watch what you're typing.

Lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back