BF1

I like it just hope we can have servers and enjoy it as a clan.
we will, because each of us will have our few "fav" servers, and we can go in and destroy them on their servers.......if we have to wait in ques, we could always seed another server.....which in the time seeding server, we have the tongue in jokes humor cheek (;) ) and shenanigans, but once we get on same team, or in decent squad we could at least make it fun with teamwork and communication. This game has potential, ESPECIALLY with social media/streaming. I mean, we are a twinkle in EVERY 12 year old COD players eye....

This may seem kinda fucked up, but TBG has the potential to train admins from that mid teens era and transform them into a legitimate, professional administrator by 21. All based off of them watching us stream, or stage events and posting it on youtube.......the potential for TBG to be the best gaming community in the world is out there..

we will, because each of us will have our few "fav" servers, and we can go in and destroy them on their servers.......if we have to wait in ques, we could always seed another server.....which in the time seeding server, we have the tongue in jokes humor cheek (;) ) and shenanigans, but once we get on same team, or in decent squad we could at least make it fun with teamwork and communication. This game has potential, ESPECIALLY with social media/streaming. I mean, we are a twinkle in EVERY 12 year old COD players eye....

This may seem kinda fucked up, but TBG has the potential to train admins from that mid teens era and transform them into a legitimate, professional administrator by 21. All based off of them watching us stream, or stage events and posting it on youtube.......the potential for TBG to be the best gaming community in the world is out there..
I cant like my own post...can I get a what whaaaaat!

DAY 1 of Early Access BF1
Guy goes 65-0....
Look at chat log.
"What can we do here?" one player says...... lol NOTHING

vlcsnap-2016-10-16-08h47m21s803.png

Guy goes 65-0....
Look at chat log.

View attachment 11963

The way I see it, even with players who did pre-order/buy the game from day one, they can at least report / post in the BattleTroll forums to get EA/DiCE's attention about the rampant cheating. If enough focus on this issue (along with the shitty rental server customization) is brought to bare, EA/DiCE would be forced to do something about it.

Personally, I would think they are allowing some of the cheats to happen in open beta in order to better understand how to detect/ban the players who use them. Sometimes it's easier to them run their course with the hack in order to reverse engineer how they did it and then push out an update via PunkBuster/FairFight to get rid of them.

Remember, without samples of these hacks, it makes it way harder to reverse engineer and set up safeguards to detect them.

Meh, we'll see. FairFight is not the greatest long term at detecting hacks. There are better anti-cheat systems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you can make a squad before join the server and them join together to any server is a option on bf1

bf1 is a great game, and i had a blast playing the beta. i want to buy it and start playing it right away however without an effective means of fighting off the hackers the chances of this great game being completely ruined and unplayable is really really high. clan run servers with the ability to kick, kill and ban keep a lot of these hackers under control BUT THEY STILL COME ONTO THESE TYPE SERVERS AND HACK AWAY! i can only imagine what they will do in a game without admins. some people are like "it wont be that bad" well i hope you're right and that i'm wrong but i don't think so. in the end this great game will probably become a hackers paradise and that sucks.

The way I see it, even with players who did pre-order/buy the game from day one, they can at least report / post in the BattleTroll forums to get EA/DiCE's attention about the rampant cheating. If enough focus on this issue (along with the shitty rental server customization) is brought to bare, EA/DiCE would be forced to do something about it.

Personally, I would think they are allowing some of the cheats to happen in open beta in order to better understand how to detect/ban the players who use them. Sometimes it's easier to them run their course with the hack in order to reverse engineer how they did it and then push out an update via PunkBuster/FairFight to get rid of them.

Remember, without samples of these hacks, it makes it way harder to reverse engineer and set up safeguards to detect them.
This x100000. You can't fix what you don't know is borken.

Fairfight caught him the same day

Yes it's not the greatest - we don't know all the details of all the changes yet

Meh, we'll see. FairFight is not the greatest long term at detecting hacks. There are better anti-cheat systems.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

upload_2016-10-16_11-24-25.png

Guy goes 65-0....
Look at chat log.

View attachment 11963

I am sure he will get another account. EA will probably do one of their usual "buy today for $5" things. I bought deluxe, I want to play it, so I will suffer in silence (if you have me muted on TS). I want to enjoy this because it looks fun.

Just been playing for 3 hours, as much as I would like to enjoy it and move on to something new I just can't get into it and don't feel like I'm having the same fun I get with battlefield 4. Think I will be giving it a miss, I will play the remaining 7 hours and hopefully opinion changes.

So kind of going back on my last post...I finished my 10 hours and actually became hooked. I will be getting the standard game for Friday release, not going to pay extra for 3 days early which is fucking inane. All games used to come out Tuesday and some clever asswipe has used that to offer paid for way of getting the game on the actual release date and making the people wait 3 days after release who don't want to bend over. I also won't buy the deluxe package with the DLC's included incase it turns out to be very unpopular and dead by the first DLC like Hardline.

In the 10 hours I came across just one obvious cheater using aimbot but who knows how many discreet ESP users there were that didn't stand out. Hopefully there will be some updates with good news about servers and the permissions people will have regarding kick/ban if not I really hope FairFight steps up which is unlikely.

I had no bugs or glitches and hit registration seems good. One thing I would really like to see gone is the way the servers are balanced. In all the rounds I played they finished with a very little ticket difference of usually less than 200 and most times only 30-60 tickets. The way they seem to achieve this is by offering the loosing team the gunships when they are falling down or pickups of flame throwers etc. I don't agree with this logic of throwing the loosing team some crutches to carry them to victory, they obviously still use player skill balancing etc on new rounds too like BF4.

Few things I like:

-Graphics are amazing some maps look as good as Witcher 3
-Well optimized my 980ti doesn't drop below the 60 frames with vsync on. Resoution is at 2560x1440 and everything maxed
-Destruction is like BFBC2 so map layout is always changing throughout the round
-Majority of the maps and really well made and planned out my best map is Argonne Forest
-Few little feature like being able to browse stats etc while waiting for next round to start
-When in the dead screen it shows the name and distance of nearby medics so if you see the distance is counting down you hold off to be revived
-When being resupplied or healing it tells you the name of which support/medic supplied the pack, so good way to tell if someone in your squad is useless or there is player worth sticking next to.

Last edited:
Meh, I just purchased and downloaded. It took 50 min to download but your mileage may vary.

Hello Battlefield Community,

We’d like to share a bit more information about the Rental Server program, coming this November.
As you know, Rental Servers for PS4 and Xbox One have gone through EA. Now with Rental Servers going through EA, there’s quite a lot of questions. Let’s answer some now:

How much will it cost?

PC
  • 1 day: $2.99
  • 7 days: $11.99
  • 30 days: $42.99
  • 90 days: $99.99
  • 180 days: $149.99

PLAYSTATION® 4 / XBOX ONE
  • 1 day: $1.99
  • 7 days: $7.99
  • 30 days: $26.99
  • 90 days: $64.99
  • 180 days: $99.99
When will the Rental Server Program Launch?
We’re excited to bring RSP to Battlefield 1 this November.

What types of features can I expect?
The biggest question, of course. We will update this thread tomorrow with some of the features you will have in the RSP.
Note: One of the top requested features is the Kick/Ban feature. We hear you and are working on rolling that out after the launch of the RSP.

Thank you for your continued patience and stay tuned for more information regarding the Battlefield 1 Rental Server Program.

The Teams at EA/DICE

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/266286#Comment_266286

Back