BF1

bullet damage? How does one "modify" bullet damage unless 3rd party software? Starting health, I agree, regenerative health, I agree........They start implementing BULLET DAMAGE, they are just going to make it harder to detect "semi smart" hackers.........

what a fucking joke

***caveat*** I suggest EA/DICE BF1 devs take a look at my signature( not the .gif part)

Little Note under good to know. We played on a bunker map and wondered that we couldn't enter a bunker. If the Enemy is inside and closes the door you cant open it(same if we are inside). So i tested it and hell yeah you can use Dynamite to blow the door up.

Little Note under good to know. We played on a bunker map and wondered that we couldn't enter a bunker. If the Enemy is inside and closes the door you cant open it(same if we are inside). So i tested it and hell yeah you can use Dynamite to blow the door up.
I bet if you had a flamethrower you coulda done some damage too, or dropped a couple molitov trip wires outside door.. ;)

bullet damage? How does one "modify" bullet damage unless 3rd party software?
I was wondering the same thing. It seems of all the things that a private server should be able to access, bullet damage isn't one I would allow.

If anyone has the base game you can unlock it now with a Sydney VPN. Just done it and it works fine.

Can use a VPN to connect to orgin via Australia to unlock the game early as they're 7 hours ahead (7 ahead of UK anyway). Obviously early enlisters or ultmate owners can play now anyway.

Can use a VPN to connect to orgin via Australia to unlock the game early as they're 7 hours ahead (7 ahead of UK anyway). Obviously early enlisters or ultmate owners can play now anyway.
Gotcha. Thanks.

WOW i suck..... I am getting WREKT. I guess I rely too much on my DAO and knowledge of the map.... I have not yet teabagged one person because they will kill me 3x for every time i kill them. Its a snipers paradise. There are more snipers than the tower at C on Saturday!! shit....

WOW i suck..... I am getting WREKT. I guess I rely too much on my DAO and knowledge of the map.... I have not yet teabagged one person because they will kill me 3x for every time i kill them. Its a snipers paradise. There are more snipers than the tower at C on Saturday!! shit....
This is why I use the AT rocket :) start popping corners of buildings and you get kills and it flushes out the other snipers

explore other aspects of the game.....I really dig armour(as long as I have some Tankers with me)....VERY devastating with communication and the TC aligning gunners up with shots.
I am bound and determined to have me a dedicated bomber crew(s), as OP as a Spooky in a combat pattern. Just need communicationand stick time with gunners and ground forces to maximize devastation.

explore other aspects of the game.....I really dig armour(as long as I have some Tankers with me)....VERY devastating with communication and the TC aligning gunners up with shots.
I am bound and determined to have me a dedicated bomber crew(s), as OP as a Spooky in a combat pattern. Just need communicationand stick time with gunners and ground forces to maximize devastation.
That canon on the bomber is nasty!

exactly, If my nose gunner can adapt to my flight pattern, it is game over....

@MacN8r got a few bastards as my nose gunner...If I am not mistaken, him and @JoeLeb tag teamed a couple planes on our six as well. ;) @JoeLeb for airsupport 2017!
Ill log onto TS today and gun for you! Nice having a good pilot to support.

Glad to hear that at least they are listening in part to the community features opinion.

Also just want to correct something here, I don't think it will be released on November 1st unless I am mistaking...
When will the Rental Server Program Launch?
We’re excited to bring RSP to Battlefield 1 this November.

(This November) I am working for a manufacturer and that kind of statement usually mean that they have no idea when it will be released in November since some of their developers/engineers are probably still working on it.

Back