Could I run BF1?

wardog.[Hk.]

Hey guys wardog here

I would like to know your position on my actual rig and if it could run BF1. I can currently run BF4 pretty smoothly but I don't pass the system requirement lab recommended gear. I don't necessarily want the high end graphics but at least to have a decent fps. Everything is stock (not overclocked) and I will buy some new rams but if you tell me I need to dump a 200-300$ on a new graphic card or CPU I will just miss this train and wait for BF2143!

Cheers

bf 2143 would be awesome.... but other than that most likely your going to have to drop some money to run that. At the very least you need 12+ gigs of ram. 1080ti drops in jan which should drive prices down and theirs a new skylake cpu coming out which should drive cpu prices down, so if you cant run it now just wait. your cpu looks fine tho, 3.5 ghz all you really need to do is get a new 1070 and a ram upgrade which is cheap, but it wont be less than 200-300 for all of that. probably 400 for the GPU ( maybe less after 1080ti), and 80 or less for ram.

A 960 or 1060 shouldn't be hard to find between 175 and 225. That IS gonna be your weakest spot looking just at what you posted. You don't need more ram so take that 50$ and put it towards a new card. Amazon sometimes has warehouse deals... It's a "used" card that is certified to work and they can be 10-50$off the price of a new card. Give that a look or look for the sales on newest. ME I has a 1060 twin froze on sale for 219.99.

Yeah, I'd get another 8 gb of ram and definitely upgrade the video card. Everything looks good. Like Vordar said you can find some good deals on ebay if you know what to look for, especially this time of the year. But I wouldn't skimp on the gpu since all the games are primarily gpu driven, not cpu. Get at least a 970.

You can find those for under $200 on ebay easy: http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVGA-Nvidia...351307?hash=item4656f116cb:g:boYAAOSwpLNYAFHz

or go for 1080ti! just saying..... jump on the train o.o 1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!1080TI!!!

I figured the minimum he had posted there was the 8 he had.going off meeting the minimum there, if you had to get one 1 Upgrade my opinion is the GPU vs the RAM. There, it's worded better heh

Okay so basically just 8gb more and a new GPU. Thanks for the input guys but not sure I will join the fight on this one. I bought my rig not to long ago and now I have to dump another 300-400 CAD$ just to play BF1. Iam not 18 Y/O anymore and priorities comes first! Ill save for the next BF game!
Here's a pretty good website with a breakdown of hardware and expectations of BF1.

http://www.logicalincrements.com/games/battlefield1
That is some nice info thanks.

I would say the ram is optional

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GPU upgrades will probably be every 2-3 years. My 970 should last past the 1070 but say an 1170 might be a needed upgrade

Back