Douchebag Alert: Scamming Soldier Lies About Injuries On America's Got Talent

BOT#00001

Check this shit out:

A singer who appeared on the NBC show "America's Got Talent" and claimed he was injured during a grenade blast in Afghanistan has no military record of his purported combat injuries, the Minnesota National Guard said Tuesday.
Timothy Michael Poe appeared on the nationally televised show Monday. He told the judges he spent 14 years in the military, and suffered a broken back and brain injury when he was hit by a grenade in Afghanistan in 2009.

And this was posted on a forum by someone who served with him in Afganistan:

last night june 4th tim poe was on americas got talent and clamied that he was deployed I would just like to say he lied he was in country for 30 days and got sent back due to a ear ache he was never hit and never once did he protect anybody from a gernade he was in a transportation company he drove truck he makes me sad and frustrated due to the fact that our unit worked really hard over there and we lost one of our own and for tim poe to go on televison and lie about his deplyoment makes not only the unit he was with for 30 days but the united states military we are honest hard working soliders we are there for the people they count on our bravery and honesty and tim poe has showed none of that I hope america don't judge the army by one mans lies

I am telling the truth I have been in the military since I was 17 and in 2009 got deployed and that's when srgt poe came to the unit and I met him he seemed like a lpretty cool guy and he sang before the show cause he had his gutair overseas our unit left in august from camp atterbury indiana and flew to KAF which is a air force base in afghainstain we were there for a month before we finally drove to our duty station which was camp leatherneck srgt poe flew over there with us but he ended up leaving two weeks in because of ear problems he got sent to germany for it and he started lying even then saying he got sent to germany cause he was hit by a IED which was crappy cause we hadn't even left the fob believe what you will but on behalf of my career the 114th and the national guard he is a LIAR

No record of 'America's Got Talent' contestant's claimed combat injury | Fox News

Holy run on sentences, that hurt to read. Anyway, what an idiot. By the way, the guard guys (AF especially :( ) stood out like a sore thumb at KAF, buying all the high speed Sealrangerberetforcerecon tac lights and molle crap that could fit on a M16-A1 (GOD those things look awkward now) and a backpack. Who knew you need (empty) grenade pouches while working behind the counter at finance? That one Dutch store on the boardwalk made a fucking mint.

Holy run on sentences, that hurt to read. Anyway, what an idiot. By the way, the guard guys (AF especially :( ) stood out like a sore thumb at KAF, buying all the high speed Sealrangerberetforcerecon tac lights and molle crap that could fit on a M16-A1 (GOD those things look awkward now) and a backpack. Who knew you need (empty) grenade pouches while working behind the counter at finance? That one Dutch store on the boardwalk made a fucking mint.

Haha yah true. I gotta admit I bought some of that stuff too. Made use of almost all of it though. My surefire flashlight became an absolute necessity. Bought extra ammo pouches too so we could roll with more than the basic combat load. But at least I can say I was outside the wire makin use of it :p

Howard was talking about this on his show this morning. He eluded to the fact that they kiss his ass even more in the upcoming shows from Vegas that have already been taped. This guy is just fucking slimy.

the way to spot a fraud is to see that they look filthy ugly in uniform.

case proven.

Back