grenade launcher used on HARDCORE TBG server

zanzook

the person with nick 'tefal' used the grenade launcher on the HARDCORE TBG server on 16 September 2009 at 5pm + GMT+8. The game is COD5 on the Cliffside map.

is there a place i can upload the screen shot to prove my case?

grenade launcher is not against the rules. as a matter of fact marty, flamethrower, and anything else you think is lame is allowed too. suck it up and shoot him next time.

[quote1253123626=BuckFutter75]
Z0mG!!1111 N0tz da n00b t00bz!!!111oenoneone
[/quote1253123626]
lol says one of the biggest noob tubers in the game :p

i dont get it, nowhere in our server says Grenade launchers not allowed. In fact I'm going to add a server message stating ALL PERKS ALLOWED :)

Hahahaha, oh Fast.... one of the messages you have in team speak blue, can you change that to a different color? It keeps catching my eye and makes me think someone on my team is sayin somethin. Not sure if it's just me... it could be, i ain't the brightest lightbulb in the crayon box.

Fast... how bout dem MapleLeafs? :p

Sad to say that message about all perks being allowed did nothing about the incessant, just gave them an excuse to whine more.

Fucking maple leafs = stanley cup biatch!!!!

Lulz at the whiners.

Yesterday i was so tempted to call you buttfuck. I dont know why but thats the first that comes to my mind when i see you on. LOL.

Stanley Cup winners? O'rly? Maybe they have a chance at the ECHL's Kelly Cup.

You were tempted to buttfuck me? Ewwwwwww, silly Canadians.

oh yeah watch out my leafs are gonna rape everyone out there LULZ

Santa Claus is gonna come and rape your dogs!

I think imma call you buttfuck, sounds better :D

Leafs & Stanley cup = mutually exclusive

Just like KK and kryptonite, they can't be close to one another

Just sayin'

Back