happy Veterans day

MT

happy Veterans day to all lets take time to thank all that have and all that do serve our country and have gaven us what we have now
Thank you guys

Thanks Tek! And happy Veterans Day to all of my fellow vets out there! (Even the Air Force pukes!) 033

"If you can read this thank a teacher, if you're reading it in English thank a veteran." - bumper sticker

" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " - George Orwell

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you." - Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain

"This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." - Elmer Davis

"A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living." - John F. Kennedy

"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier." - Samuel Johnson

Thanks guys. For those of you that are out there now Be safe and come home. Those that have served and "retired" for one reason or other, Thank you for your service.

Thanks all! And thanks to my fellow brothers-in-arms....even the ones that had to sign the ASVAB with an X :)

Kidding!

Semper Fidelis to the supporters. I thank the vets for their service.

have a great veterans day guys

and us canuck foos have a great remembrance day :)

[quote1257964701=Zappypants]
Thanks all! And thanks to my fellow brothers-in-arms....even the ones that had to sign the ASVAB with an X :)
[/quote1257964701]

Those are called... Marines! 027

Anyone interested in good music PLEASE check out Queensryche's American Soldier. It's an entire album dedicated to the stories of us and the vets, from WW2 forward. It really has some great music and powerful songs (Home Again is tear jerker).

Here's the video, the girl is his daughter, Geoff plays the role of the soldier:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid36248864001?bctid=36352782001

Thank you to all those who serve our country :D.

A big salute, not only to those who have served, but to those who are serving now, who will become the veterans of the future.

Thank you too all of the of valiant men and women, who have and will always continue to defend our nation from all of those who wish to harm us, and for answering the call of our nation to bring Justice and Protection to the ones that we love so dearly.

it's been said, " Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for his country." JFK

"Just as our forefathers stood as valiant protectors of our nation, In stern and unshakable valor they watched over us, sheltered and protected us from those who do evil. That torch has been passed down to those who do not fear evil, and answer the call to up hold justice regardless of what tribulation they shall encounter. That torch is now held in my hands and I shall not falter from the call to Protect the nation that I love, and I shall go to every length to ensure that our nation remains free"
-Unknown

Back