HEADS UP!

lFallenl

Will be gone from Jan 3rd to Feb 25 for ALC at Ft Benning Georgia. I will probably take my laptop with me, but as far as game time ...dunno. Been out of my element (19D) for 3 yrs now and I will be taking an Infantry based ALC so it should be interesting. Anywho...just wanted to let you guys know.

Have fun if you can dude! At least your going during the cold months and not in the middle of summer.

Good thing about the infantry is the main mission is still to kill the bad guys. I have been out of it since '91 and I am pretty sure that is still the same. Best of luck and enjoy the course.

Have fun Fallen. Going to miss seeing your knife kills in the chat as I'm playing.

Ya big time. Been stuck in recruiting for 3 years (Got extended for an extra year) and before that I was deployed back to back. So it's due time for this course.

Don't forget to kill some zombies while you're there :D.

When in doubt, shoot a scout. Tankers hooah!

Spoken like a true C-DAT :p

And Duke I might have that option upon completion of the course. From what I see online they offer Airborne and Air Assault so we shall see what happens.

Spoken like a true C-DAT :p

And Duke I might have that option upon completion of the course. From what I see online they offer Airborne and Air Assault so we shall see what happens.

Good luck dude study hard get honor grad maybe you could get some sick follow on TDY to Cambell's AASLT or AB why you're already there

Back