Hello all you Fun loving Gamers

AEK_NERD

Sup all I'm Matt , Aka AEK_ADDICT , I've been gaming since the early 90's , Gran Turismo , iRacing , BF , Cod _uhh i know , Gta5 , Cs:go .

So i live in Colorado near Denver . I haul Crude oil for a living locally , I'm 41.
I recently got in to Custom water cooling and I've been building my own pc's for about 15 years.

I've applied to join TBG , as it feels like such a easy place to get along with people here
and have a great time so far everyone has been cool as can be .

Thanks for all the Fun so far. Matt

Last edited:
Good to see you stop by :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Howdy!
Also, your PC is legit. You use the Titan X for more than gaming, right? Or was it an enthusiast purchase? Either way, sweet rig.

I've applied to join TGB , as it feels like such a easy place to get along with people here
and have a great time so far everyone been cool as can be .

Hello and welcome! So you applied to join TGB? What is that? :p

Howdy!
Also, your PC is legit. You use the Titan X for more than gaming, right? Or was it an enthusiast purchase? Either way, sweet rig.
Gaming and Video editing , Rendering, Gaming while Rendering and Recording :) , just a Solid system to stand for some time i guess

OK, how much did you guys pay TIMMYTIM for that remark?
But I agree, there are many good players and people here at TBG...I,m recovering from a slight medical problem,should be on in a fews days....
Then " WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? " and one of you are going to feel the LONG BLADE!

DOGMEAT

Thanks to you all for the Welcome's and Comments , i knew this seemed like a great place . matt

Hey thanks it seemed like a fitting name for my ocd for the weapon lol

62 service stars on the AEK and not a single star on any other gun. You are strange. BUT we all have our eccentricities. ;)

Hey dude! welcome to our community website you gun crazy megalomaniac!!

Enjoy the forms!

see you serverside

Thanks guy's , I think I'm gonna love it here , hopefully I make the cut ;)

Back