Hi Everyone!

Smoke782

Whats up guys! Since i'm very new i figured i'd introduce myself. I'm a long time BF player who recently picked up BF3 for PC. I def have to admit its alot more fun playing on PC than on Xbox. All of the TBG servers are awesome btw- they each have maps and modes that i love to play. Ive been playing with you guys only for a few days and im def having an awesome time, so i just wanted to say thanks! Hope to play with you guys alot more in the future. See you guys in-game!

-Matt

Glad you like the servers. Hope to see you on TS and in game in the future.

Whats up guys! Since i'm very new i figured i'd introduce myself. I'm a long time BF player who recently picked up BF3 for PC. I def have to admit its alot more fun playing on PC than on Xbox. All of the TBG servers are awesome btw- they each have maps and modes that i love to play. Ive been playing with you guys only for a few days and im def having an awesome time, so i just wanted to say thanks! Hope to play with you guys alot more in the future. See you guys in-game!

-Matt

Uh oh...now your blood will start itching! Cuz you need it like crack! Smoke, if you see me on (i frequent AK 24/7) and wanna get some attack chopper unlocks, hit me up!

Hi hi! Welcome to TBG and we are always please when someone enjoys the servers. ^_^

Glad to see you stopping in, enjoy the servers and see you on TS

Back