How to deal with abusive whiners?..

wardog.[Hk.]

Sorry to bother you guys with this shit...
But for aprox 4 days now I get hackusated of using aimbot like 7 times in a round by 2 guys. Not that i really give a shit but after 4 days of supporting these no life noobs on my back its getting annoying.

Every time a round starts, they just tell every one i use aimbot, this might just fuckup my "reputation" (way of speaking ) if i go play on an other server when Dig or TBG are down...
I got few screenshot...

They just aint respect full and are using racial slurs againts me and other players...

I hate souding like a little bitch being a victim, but maybe those 2 guys could use a little lesson...

=DFL= Actagon, that noob was trying to ram me with full transport... way to go for teamwork...
[=gr=] greyfox22

Do as you like.
thanks

when they are on our servers take screenshots of what they say, but dont instigate. I get that shit all the time too, you aren't alone. Today in less than 5 mins (of my first round of the day) I got shit from a guy name ChicagoSS for apparently aimbotting. Then kills me with saaw and laughs. I said don't worry in 2 mins you will be crying LULZ! And just yesterday Sgt Beckler. He been yapping so much i had to ban him cause he wouldn't stop chirping but generally i just play along with them :)

Wardog, I have seen you play from both team and opposition - you are good. Just like happens to many others around here, people will bitch about your skill. The real players will recognize it for what it is - skill, knowing the map, and gut feelings for where enemies are. Let 'em bitch all they want. Besides, while they are typing their gripes out it gives all of us more chances to kill them without them shooting back.

I hate when people constantly accuse me of hacking. If they do it a few times no big deal. if they start really bitching and pushing it trying to ruin my reputation i give them a kick. If they still proceed with doing that i will either kick them for a day or ban them depending on how bad they were. but for the most part that means hunting season is open and i will charge through the enemy just to shoot them.

Shit, they're saying you've only got an aimbot? You should talk to Red, the biggest hacker of them all(* according to one idiot).

Unfortunately, this happens when lame or noobish players get their ass handed to them. It's as if, somehow, they can't comprehend that somebody, somewhere, is better at the game than they are.

I ignore 99% of the text in game, then again, I'm usually too busy killing or getting killed to notice some idiot typing away for the whole round whining about getting owned. If they're that weak of players, they'll bitch no matter what.

Just trash talking, no different from gaming or sports; people that dont have the skill try to ruin your game by trying to get in your head. I make an extra point to kill that person as much as possible + add some T-bagin. Shit talkin affects some players; but, I love it because 99% of the time that person ends up eatin it.

If they are on while we are bring it up to us and we can handle it. No whining is a general rule, and hackusations bug me tremendously. If they are annoying just kill and t-bag them. If they go beyond that (racial slurs, ramming) let us see it or screen shot it and we can eliminate them. My personal favorite for idiots like that is a squad t-bag. Nothin says lovin like six sets of balls in the face. . . .

i came on here to mention this dude impersonating a admin and threatening me for 3 rounds non stop but reading this thread has helped me find peace,thank you.for the record keep an eye on TLC uglyfarum.dk,he plays in your seuz uk server.ps roadkill all saaw campers

Simply put... outscore them, then anytime they talk point out their score, abuse the fuck out of them back for not keeping up with you. Usually they shut up rather quickly after you point out how bad they are.

Like Fast said, don't get involved with it and take a few SS for us. If you show us a couple SS of these morons we'll have no problem removing them from the server.

Yeah, i guess your right. I'll just continue to ignore them, outscore them & tea bag em...

And thats what i told them, if you cant face the fact that you suck, dont blame me for knowing how this game works.

Unfortunatly I only have screens from the last 3 rounds, if they try to break any major rule ill let you guys know by SS. Good to know i got some support!

Thanks.

Back